• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Is Kazakhstan a real country??

Bear

serious14 said:
Well Tyson, is it??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!     :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

"f**k man, I thought it was a made up place, like, you know, how borat is just made up and not really real"

Quote of the night last night, Tyson, you are blonde

FFC Mariner

Here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakhstan

Or here (scary):

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/kz.html

T

thanman

Im surprised Skilbeck hasn't said anything about this.. since he loves Kazakhstan thanks to Borat. haha

MattSimon

Kazakhstan tried to sue Borat for bringing down the good name of their nation.

They didn't realise that on the contrary Borat propelled Kazakhstan to stardom.

P

Pete

Their football team's  colours are blue and yellow, so they can't be that bad, eh?

dibo

the first i can really remember hearing of kazakhstan was when alexander vinokourov won silver between his then-teammates jan ullrich and andreas kloden in the 2000 olympic road race.

they are blue and yellow, but their blue is a sky blue though.

marinermick

serious14 said:
Well Tyson, is it??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!     :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

let's all bow down to serious' superior intellect and his humiliation of all those who do not match his cranial capacity

MattSimon

marinermick said:
let's all bow down to serious' superior intellect and his humiliation of all those who do not match his cranial capacity

bowing.gif
bowing.gif
bowing.gif

serious14

marinermick said:
serious14 said:
Well Tyson, is it??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!    :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

It's called "humour" Mick.    ;)

marinermick

serious14 said:
marinermick said:
serious14 said:
Well Tyson, is it??

humour was a few wise cracks during the china game at the leaguesy

humiliation is posting it on the forum

serious14

marinermick said:
serious14 said:
marinermick said:
serious14 said:
Well Tyson, is it??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!    :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

humour was a few wise cracks during the china game at the leaguesy

humiliation is posting it on the forum

Well, it was put on here first about 5 hours after it was said, so wouldn't the public show be the humiliation??  :p

MattSimon

If anything I respect this Tyson fellow *more* for having said it, sounds like he's a good laugh.

Having said that we all know what's said at the leaguesy, STAYS at the leaguesy (that goes for the "massage parlours" around the corner too ;))

serious14

MattSimon said:
If anything I respect this Tyson fellow *more* for having said it, sounds like he's a good laugh.

Having said that we all know what's said at the leaguesy, STAYS at the leaguesy (that goes for the "massage parlours" around the corner too ;))

He is top notch, yes - but it was ORIGINALLY said in my house.  So ner.  :p

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Kazakstan must be real...cause I just saw Ewen mcgregor and charlie boorman ride 1150 cc BMW's across it on me dividy playa

:vhappy: :thumbup:

skilbeck

I wish Kazakhstan was a part of AFC (it is wrongfully part of UEFA), then we could play them in WCQ and Asian Cup and thatd make for a good away trip

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred