• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Is Band of Brothers....

MrCelery

Arabmariner said:
serious14 said:
....the best TV show (drama) ever made??

Discuss.
Brilliant drama and as always the book is even better.

But No 1 for me would be "Roots".

I didn't know you were such an old fart like me. I loved the name of the key character - Kunta Kinte. Wish we had someone with a name like that playing striker!

Arabmariner

MrCelery said:
Arabmariner said:
serious14 said:
....the best TV show (drama) ever made??

Discuss.
Brilliant drama and as always the book is even better.

But No 1 for me would be "Roots".

I didn't know you were such an old fart like me. I loved the name of the key character - Kunta Kinte. Wish we had someone with a name like that playing striker!
LOL

Old fart indeed.So I get told by the younger members of my household on an almost daily basis!

Once was young,skinny and had long hair......now old,fat and bald !!

Still good at beer drinking though! ;)

And yes if we had a striker called Kunta Kinte we'd surely win the title.

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
The X-Files (No. 1)

Roots

Fawlty Towers (aka Flowery Tw*ts)

West Wing

Sopranos

Twin Peaks .... (Anyone here except me remember that one?)

Haven't seem BoB, however seeing many have been giving it a huge rap, will definitely watch it.

Jazzie

Honkee said:
Jazzie said:
Twin Peaks .... (Anyone here except me remember that one?)[/b]

"Shes dead, Wrapped in plastic"?

hehe .... that was a great series .... A David lynch classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oDuGN6K3VQ

And this, ...... the dancing midget!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36_vlZha7bg

Dutch Wives

love twin peaks, it's pure Lynch, and probably my favourite series ever, followed by x-files, sopranoes and oz

404031940_1f743ea8b7.jpg

BoB is also the goods, hadnt realised they were making another series.

not going into comedy series, could be here all day lol

Jazzie

oh dae su said:
love twin peaks, it's pure Lynch, and probably my favourite series ever, followed by x-files, sopranoes and oz

404031940_1f743ea8b7.jpg

BoB is also the goods, hadnt realised they were making another series.

not going into comedy series, could be here all day lol

Hey, sorry, you got it before me.. will erase my dancing midget, lol... I loved that show!

Honkee

Did anyone ever watch Carnivale?

I loved it but the 2nd season ended on a cliff hanger.............then it got axed. :(

Jazzie

oh dae su said:
yeah its awesome, definately one of a kind

nah leave him there, Michael J. Anderson would be stoked

Could almost also be applicable to Michael J Fox, lol ... must be something about naming your kid "Michael J"

Jazzie

Honkee said:

I loved it but the 2nd season ended on a cliff hanger.............then it got axed. :(

Caught a couple of episodes .... unfortunately the "axe" dropped, as you say...

Dutch Wives

Honkee said:

yep loved it. so devastated it got canned.....Hawkins was a great lead character, he slept under trucks

the singing siamese twins melts my heart every time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzackGmUrIc

FFC Mariner

Wrong side of the water for him.

And the shame of Dennis (I wrote the theme toon) Waterman being a Fulham fan in Minder when he is in fact card carrying filth

Jazzie

Arabmariner said:
Others up there imo are.....

Boys from the Blackstuff

Auf Wiedersehen Pet

Arab, never saw Boys from the Blackstuff, however AWP was good. Another goody was Drop the Dead Donkey....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred