• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

International Football 'stuff': not worthy of a thread.

Rowdy

Sorry Mooy,
yours was good with the lead up of a clever 1-2, BUT .....

Bournemouth's Charlie Daniel's WAS the 'worldy' out of that lot.

Wombat

England are U17 World Champions after thrashing Spain 5.2 in the final and beating Brazil 3.1 in the Semis.

Maybe a new Golden Era is on the horizon??

Big Al

England are U17 World Champions after thrashing Spain 5.2 in the final and beating Brazil 3.1 in the Semis.

Maybe a new Golden Era is on the horizon??
Didn’t the 20’s or something similar just win something as well. The problem is the big clubs buying them and not playing them when they get to say 20

sydmariner

Didn’t the 20’s or something similar just win something as well. The problem is the big clubs buying them and not playing them when they get to say 20
Yes the under 20's did it was the first tournament win for any england team since '66:) and in a world 1st they won a shootout.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Who knew Ruud Gullit has a clone playing at Bournemouth
M4QN1G.jpg

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
MVV are still nowhere near the promotion zone, that’s about 15 years...that is all
#GloryGloryMVV

Wombat

Thailand beat China 1.0. "Thai Messi" Chanatip scored the winner. I'm sure Nisbit would have been cheering his 5ft 2in hero.

Wombat

England smashed Czech Republic 5.0 while Scotland lost 3.0 to Borat's Kazakhstan. That must burn for the Sweaty socks.

pjennings

Maty's manager gone!!

Chris Hughton: Brighton sack manager after 17th-placed finish in Premier League
_97599093_breaking_news.png

Brighton have sacked manager Chris Hughton after the Seagulls finished 17th in the Premier League.

They won just three of their last 23 league games and none of their final nine.

Chairman Tony Bloom said that run "put our status at significant risk".

Hughton, who joined Albion in December 2014, led the club to the Premier League for the first time in 2017, and they finished 15th in their first season back in the top flight.

The 60-year-old, who was contracted until 2021, also took the club to the FA Cup semi-final this season, where they lost 1-0 to Manchester City.

Bloom said: "Our run of three wins from 23 Premier League matches put our status at significant risk. It is with that in mind, and the performances during that period, that I now feel it's the right time for a change.

"Undoubtedly, this has been one of the most difficult decisions I have had to make as chairman of Brighton, but ultimately one I have made due to how we struggled in the second half of the season."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48251716

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami