• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Hull, are they good enough to win the premiership!

RADINHO

well Hull are kicking butts this season and they are doing better then Arsenal and Man U and have 7 times more points than the Yids so i made this thread cause there is a thread drought at the moment.

Sean

No theyre not.
Many teams do this when the get promoted from the Championship eg Wigan a few years ago.
They start really well as the EPL teams arent used to their style of play and havent seen/marked these players before, but by the second round comes along every team has them figured out and the promoted team which started off so well falls back a few rankings in the table.
The question is, are Hull good enough to earn a spot in Europe? is there enough depth in their squad to compete succesfully throughout this EPL season which is the key to sustaining a good spot in the ladder or will they just lose out towards the end of the season as they dont have the stronger players and bigger names to carry them over the line.

skilbeck

hows about a no for the premiership. I reckon theyll stay up, they might even get a UEFA cup spot but no for the premiership.

Mariner Girl

They will not win the Premiership, but imho if they stay reasonably injury free and keep believing in themselves,they could well find themselves in the UEFA Cup next season. More power to them - love Phil Brown.  :pirashoot:

Mariner Girl

Bearinator said:
Hull, are they good enough to win the premiership?

yes
Bear, have you started your Friday arvo drinks already? LOL
Hull for the premiership? - not on my Manchester United watch. Tick tock.

Mariner Girl

Bearinator said:
yeah, cos man u are killing it at the moment huh..................
We are doing our usual steady progress through the season. Slow start, letting the others have a false sence of confidence and after Christmas, put the pedal to the metal and rest of you can eat our dust.

serious14

Bear, just remember we had a worse start than this last season and we did the double......

Jo, his Friday arvo drinks started on Wednesday night.  Oh my.

Mariner Girl

serious14 said:
Bear, just remember we had a worse start than this last season and we did the double......

I want some of what Bear is on, now!

Alicia

serious14 said:

Shhh...... what happens on level 5 stays on level 5 remember...  nobody heard or saw anything [men in black flashy memory forgetting device activated]

Mariner Girl

Alicia said:
serious14 said:

Shhh...... what happens on level 5 stays on level 5 remember...  nobody heard or saw anything [men in black flashy memory forgetting device activated]
Hey, I have idea for you guys - The Marinators "Block" reality TV show.
Oh dear - the thought!

Bear

Level 5 already is a reality tv show. Filming in progress, stay tuned for further details...

serious14

Alicia said:
serious14 said:

So I can't talk about when *name deleted* sniffed the thingy of *deleted* and lay about going "oh my gawd this is tops", probably because *name deleted* was so *deleted* on *deleted*...... or that time when *name deleted* touched *name deleted* on the *deleted* and then *deleted deleted deleted* happened??

DAMNIT!!!

T

Shhh bear I thought that was supposed to be a secret untill i Could finish Editing

Mariner Girl

Alicia said:
Mariner Girl said:
Hey, I have idea for you guys - The Marinators "Block" reality TV show.
Oh dear - the thought!

Scarily enough Jo, Bear, Adz and myself actually talked about that last week. 
It's that Marinator wavelength at work again - spookey!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred