• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

How green was my cactus

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Just sitting around the old casa del recky emptying the last of my music collection into the racks and I came across a few cassettes (SHIT ancient technology) of HOW GREEN WAS MY CACTUS....wot a deadset cack...for the young amongst us who have no idea WTF old recky is yabbering about...this was a radio show that absolutly took a litre or 10 of piss outa the politicians of the day ie: KING BONZA= bob hawke, PAUL BEARER= keating, THE BLACK PRINCE OF NTH CACTUS= Joh Bjelke as well as CACTUS ISLANDS ONLY LIVING GOD =  Gough whitlam as well as hewson, howard, tim fisher and KERMIT = greiner....HAHAHAHAHA....ahhh the memories....good times

hgwmc1.jpg

BrisRecky

the next generation of cactarians

http://www.cactus.com.au/names.htm

nutmeg

Didn't 2GO have something like that on the radio, i think maybe last year or something like that

BrisRecky

wouldnt surprise me...its on a heap of stations ...sydnicated is the word I believe

BrisRecky

CLASSIC CACTI COMMENTS:

Mortgage owners chasing King Bonza and Paul Bearer

King Bonza -"run for ya life paul , before thay have ya guts for thong straps"

Paul Bearer - " they'll never catch us corkhead, they only have one arm and leg"

and more characters

" Queen Neeta the Clogged" (Anita Keeting), "Queen Bessie of Buckinghuge Palace" (Queen Elizabeth), "Maggot Hatcher" (Margaret Thatcher), "Pauline Hatfull" (Pauline Hanson), "Carmen Lovehandles" (Carmen Laurence),
Mug Lees" (Meg Lees), "Mighty Manda" (Amanda Vanstone), "Queen Janette the Unfussy" (Mrs Howard), "Anne Full-lips" (Anne Fulwood), "Judge Cranky" (Judge Judy), "Natasha Spot the Camera" (Natasha Stott-Despoja) etc.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred