• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Horror Start

Jocwa08

FORMER Melbourne Victory 'keeper Michael Theoklitos has publicly apologised for his game from hell debut for new club Norwich City that saw him ship seven goals.
The Canaries were hammered 7-1 by local rivals Colchester as Theoklitos, 28, took his League One bow for his new club after leaving Melbourne for a three year deal at the end of last season.

But the dream move turned into a nightmare as he was amde to pluck the ball from the back of the net time after time in front of an increasingly hostile home crowd.

Norwich City fans are already demanding the former A-League Goalkeeper of the Year never plays for the team again but Canaries manager - and former keeper - Bryan Gunn has vowed to stand by his man.

Yesterday Theoklitos took to the local airwaves in a bid to win over fans and apologise for the horror show.

"It's the worst performance I've had in my career, I want to apologise to the fans on behalf of myself and the team," Theoklitos told BBC Radio Norfolk.

"It was the toughest game I have ever been involved with in my career, it was one you want to forget quite quickly.

"We have been doing well in pre-season and dish that out in front of our home supporters was really disappointing, it wasn't good enough."

Gunn promised to get Theo back in the saddle just as soon as he was given the all-clear by coaching and medical staff. Norwich have a Carling Cup tie overnight against Yeovil which could determine Theo's future at City.

"Michael is a strong character, that's one of the reasons we brought him to the club," said Gunn.

"We need to asses him to make sure everything physically and mentally is right and I am sure if he was put down on the teamsheet, he'd be the first to try and make up for individual errors made on Saturday."

Theoklitos's chief rival for the gloves is youngster Ben Alnwick, 22, on loan to the Canaries from Tottenham.

Part_Timer

tbf i saw the highlights and there were some good goals scored...not entirely his fault
also how about the fans throwing season passes at the manager haha

Ted

Part_Timer said:
tbf i saw the highlights and there were some good goals scored...not entirely his fault
also how about the fans throwing season passes at the manager haha

Seems the whole defence were having a bad at the office....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred