• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

HOLY SH*TBALLS IT'S GAME DAY FIRE THE FARK UP THE LOT OF YOU!!!!

serious14

:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :headbounce: :headbounce: :headbounce: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:grouphug:

LET'S SMASH THOSE NO GOOD BOGANS BY A RECORD MARGIN IN FRONT OF A RECORD CROWD AND _WIN THIS F*CKIN' LEAGUE_!!!!!!!

MARINERS 'TIL I DIE!!!!

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
lets see....got the scarf....got the bandanna....got me shirt, .wallet..watch..spectacles...other stuff...RIGHT...FIRED UP..LETS GO WATCH A FARKIN JET CRASH !!!!!!!!

LAAAUURRRIIEEE MMMMcccKKKIINNNAAAA'''SSSS  YELLOW ARRRRMMMYYYY, YYYYEEELLLLOOOWWWW AAAAAARRRRMMMMYYYYYY

:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

northernspirit

To the tune of London Bridge is falling down:

"scumcastle are crashing down, crashing down, crashing down...
scumcastle are crashing down - we hate scummers"

173090.jpg

Bear

IF YOU ALL HATE JOEL GRIFFITHS CALL HIM A CRUNT
YOUR A CRUNT

My fingers wont stop shaking, dont know if its the nerves or the litre of vodka iv downed....

COME ON MARINERS, COME ON MARINERS

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
that would the potato squeezings overdose Bear....although the mood is getting a smidge tense aint it!!!

:popo: :thumbup: :popo:

Atomic

This is BRILLIANT! I grew up watching Rugby League and only converted to football after the Mariners started. I haven't felt this fired up, nervous, anxious, sick, excited... in friggin' years!!!! Football truely is the most beautiful game on earth!  :innocent:  :piralaugh:

northernspirit

its so emotional isnt it, 90 minutes - 90 emotions
but i think theres more like 810 minutes till kick off so maybe its 810 minutes - 810 emotions

i slept in today, thank fark cos this is torture!

CCM-JAM80

My day (a tradition for this derby) involves a lunch time BBQ with some mates to about 5pm. Those of who attend the game head to the CCLC, the others stay at my place and watch it on the plasma and comfort of air conditioning (which is a good option today).

Today is what it is all about!

bjw

bjw
Cannot wait
been nervous all week, couldnt f'cking sleep last night!

COME ON YOU YELLLLOWW

Lets take the minor premiership and FIRE THE FARK UP!!

jaypee

I have a wedding up in the Hunter Wineries, got the Mariners gear packed ready to do a dash to the game. Lets win this one and secure a top 2, then next week we win the bastard....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred