• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Hibernian FC thread

Melange

Triantis got 7.3 in a team that lost 3-0 at home
I read a harsher report that have him a 4. Which was actually a high score compared to the rest of the team.

I suspect it was an emotive report, it was scathing of the team and Monty

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Yep under
Big pressure a lot of hibs fans calling for him to be sacked hopefully they have the patience to stick with him
you got to admire all the teams fans in Scotland (except Celtic and Rangers) , their absolutely convinced their gonna win the premiership , that their gonna do a Aberdeen when Sir Alex was the gaffer.... gonna have to flick the glasgow boys to the EPL or something first

FFC Mariner

I hope Monty hangs on but I suspect the board will panic and he will be back home sooner than he planned.
City and Adelaide will no doubt be looking for new coaches soon

Tevor

I hope Monty hangs on but I suspect the board will panic and he will be back home sooner than he planned.
City and Adelaide will no doubt be looking for new coaches soon
Not sure Veart is on the outer, the Reds are the same as us and are now a selling club. The club has cashed in massively so to then hang Veart out to dry is pretty poor. I think he is safe. Vidmar on the other hand is not looking very comfortable.

I hope Mont at least gets next season over there as he needs to clean out a lot of dead wood. Jeggo was one of them who has turned up at the plastics ?. Mauk version 2.

LG__

My old man grew up in Edinburgh and is a lifelong hibs fan, he never expected much from Monty this season as the squad was absolutely rubbish.

Hibs fans are just very impatient as they’ve been been served the same script for quite a while now.

Spacks

I see Hibs as in a similar place we were in a few years ago. Have a run of bad results, immediately call for the manager to be sacked, rinse and repeat.

Doesn't give the side any time to settle and build up some strong foundations. A very toxic enviroment.

Spacks

𝗔 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗢𝗳 𝗗𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀

Like all Hibs supporters, we believe that a Club with our stature should, as an absolute minimum, finish in the top six. Ending the season in the bottom six is simply unacceptable.

In the aftermath of Saturday’s draw with Motherwell, we came together to understand what happened this season and what are the necessary steps to move the Club forward.

With that in mind, we will conduct a full review of the Club’s football structure in conjunction with Black Knight Football Club. The review will be a comprehensive evaluation of the entire football operation to ensure we perform at the highest level.

We have also held detailed discussions with Nick Montgomery to understand what has gone wrong during the current campaign and mutually agreed that results this season have been disappointing. There’s an understanding that results need to improve.

Considerable progress has been made at the Club off the pitch over the last 12 months. That being said, we want to assure supporters that on-pitch progress and performance are at the forefront of our minds. We understand that this needs to be addressed urgently and the experience provided by our new partner, Black Knight Football Club, will help us improve in all areas.

Lastly, we would like to thank every single one of you for your support through this incredibly challenging campaign. Your backing has been unwavering, and the Club is extremely grateful. We will continue to work tirelessly to deliver results our supporters can be proud of.

Stuartmcateer

Monty is going to be lucky if he keeps his job hopefully they are Patient
If they are fair dinkum they will give him a full preseason and a chunk of games. But when you are a club that only has 3rd place to aim for the knee jerk is often the easiest rather than build something.

Also it's Scotland so probably not given the average Scottish fan still lives on beating England in 1967 and Archie Gemmell scoring that goal in the win against Holland in 1978.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred