• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Hibernian FC thread

Spacks

Just watched Hibs bottle a 2-0 lead ending up a draw 2-2.

SPL seems a lot more physical than the A-League, at times down right brutal. I'm fairly certain I saw someone with the ball get rugby tackled and then a foul given for the other team.. (????????????)

Roger the Cabin Boy

It sounds like they had a very good first half and Monty had made a difference. The hibs forum was critical of the defence for basic errors and keeper's quality. Also the synthetic pitch sounds dodgy.
Someone got a knee to the head I hear.

Tevor

Watched the highlights it was all Hibs in the first half and Miller caused the own goal so played well and a full game. Second half seemed like they barely hung onto the draw. Fitness needs to be addressed and that can be fixed. No wonder Aust defenders go ok in the SPL as the defending is pretty ordinary. Kilmarnock aren’t a great team so probably lucky they played them in his first game and has some time to get things sorted.

mike88

Unfortunately for the Mariners I can see Hibs wanting to sign Jacob Farrell, the left side of their defence looks awful, maybe they should try to nick Kye Rowles from Hearts as well if possible.

pjennings

They would look better with Kye from Hearts and McGarry from Aberdeen. Triantis also isn't getting any game time so maybe a loan would work for him and his club.

booney

Two totally different Clubs, Celtic want to be successful in Europe and winning is expected. Hibs aspirations are to come third.
Your are right.Their European ventures have been dismal over the last few years.Their fans all hope for a repeat of 1967-ain't going to happen for the Hoops.

pjennings

Your are right.Their European ventures have been dismal over the last few years.Their fans all hope for a repeat of 1967-ain't going to happen for the Hoops.
I doubt any side will match that feat. All the players coming from within 30 miles of the home ground.

booney

I doubt any side will match that feat. All the players coming from within 30 miles of the home ground.
Jock Stein and the Lisbon Lions.The days when European football was not the plaything of multimillionaires,Russian mafia types and Middle Eastern sportswashing potentates.

One of that fabled team played for and later coached Apia-Leichhardt,the redoubtable Willie Wallace.

Roger the Cabin Boy

Roger I see you are very active on Hibs forums.So far they seem more affable then Celtic fans were when Ange was first appointed.
Yes, they were unsure about Monty at first but I think that they are embracing him now. I'm not sure what Celtic were like when Ange took over soz
Try Allreet, he may some experience with that

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred