• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Heading off to Chang Mai and Ko Samui soon with the family.

Wombat

Any tips on accomodation in Chang Mai and Ko Samui? I've never been to either before and would appreciate any accomodation tips.
Family of 4 so maybe a small villa.....the 18yo is too annoying to sleep with in a standard room!

I'm told Lamai is better than Chewang for families?

Recommendations please?

true believer

im heading to egypt in march and hope i don't run into this guy (min , son of osiris and isis)
im also hoping to get my photo taken at flinders petrie's camp tomb
Min.svg

Flinders_Petrie_survey_of_the_Great_Pyramid_1881.jpg

Last edited:

JoyfulPenguin

Any tips on accomodation in Chang Mai and Ko Samui? I've never been to either before and would appreciate any accomodation tips.
Family of 4 so maybe a small villa.....the 18yo is too annoying to sleep with in a standard room!

I'm told Lamai is better than Chewang for families?

Recommendations please?
Have fun Wombat, wish I could help but only been to Phuket.

Wombat

Sorry Womby. Only recommendation I can make is to leave the 18 year old at home ;)

Lol.
I love him but he is a freak.
Last time in Thailand I put him next door with my eldest daughter (19 then) and at 1am she comes in less than happy.
He has come back absolutely spastic after drinking bulk Vodka by the pool with a young Russian couple. (Apparently his idea of just a quick swim Dad)
I can get zero sense out of him and end up sleeping in his room and sending my daughter next door to keep everything cool. Turns out they had tried to get him into a threesome. At 16yo he just dodged a bullet.
You can imagine it was a bit frosty at breakfast when the Russians turned up!

Another time I he was maybe 7 yo. The locals ladies were playing up to him big time so he already thought he was John Wayne.
I took him to a Muay Thai Gym at Kata Beach to train as I felt he needed to burn some energy.
After 10 minutes he wouldnt listen to the trainer anymore and told me he wanted to spar with him. I gave him a lecture about respect he has to learn first and he told me ok you train with him....I don't want to train anymore.
1 hour later we leave with me shaking after a brutal training session in 39c heat.

true believer

G'day guys .in alexandia scoting for
Number 10's . I got mobbed by school kids Who thought I was Bufon or some other star .
The place is mad as he'll but safer than down town parra or Scum city.
Last night at
2 'o'clock they were shooting automatic weapons and I'm sure a flash bang went off I said wtf to my cusine he it's a wedding what do you expect ha ha gold .
If you ever wanted to go to egypt do it now

true believer

At luxor on the Nile mag f"n nificent .
I'd need a month here . The boat has a few euro"s. a group of Canadians .
And local egytians . I'm going for a gin and tonic where agather christe wrote death on the Nile. . Tally ho chaps

true believer

A valley of kings ,then hatchepsut temple thsts goold got the girls that latched onto
Us to do sisters are doing it / rosey the rivetor pic .
May the path of ra guide your day.
Salaam allekum.

true believer

At abo symbol airport . That was special
Ramisis 2 telling everyone how good he was .in truth he was a Muppet who stole everyone else's achievements. we have little pinky pictures with his pictoglyfis .
I'm drinking Turkish coffee and an wearing a fez . Because fezs are cool.
Cheers

Last edited:

true believer

At the red sea today after the cario museum . My f 'n God we got a guide and paid him 500 EGP POUNds 37 bucks . The guide must have a master's degree
Egptytology . We hired him for saqqara in 3;days . City

Last edited:

true believer

At doha . Saqqara was gold the stepped , bent and red pyrimids . Everyone goes to giza and just 30 k's away is awesomeness and not many touts .
Gold

true believer

wombat , egypt is safer than parra or newcastle on a friday night . joe egpo just wants to live in peace.
the f'n saudi's are the problem as they are in england or here . the f'n wahbi nutters .

true believer

Travel plans again . Were going to pukett in april . Any tips , were to eat ? Two women , the 14 year old silver back and a friends grand daugther .

I think were staying at the westin

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred