• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELSY

Bear

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY, hope you have a perfect day and year to follow

Your loving husband in waiting  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Alicia

Happy Birthday Melsy, I hope you have a fantastic day and Bear spoils you to bits!!

Auburn Mariner

Dearest Melsy,

Have a lovely 25th birthday, and make sure that the West Ham-supporting wookie you call a boyfriend does the following today:

Cooks or takes you to dinner
Cleans
Does the dishes
Doesn't swear (except when talking about the Scum)
Feeds Crawley, the wonder lizard
Swears undying love for you, the Mariners and Manchester Uni...., sorry, got carried away there!

We both treasure your friendship and hope you have a wonderful day.

All our love,

The Kitchen Mechanic (that would be Mez) and the only man in Australia whose head looks like a Chupa Chup dropped on carpet (that would be David).

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Happy Birthday Mels,

have a bonza day

Much thanks for all your recent help

GO COOK DINNER BEAR

Recky & MrsRecky

P

Pete

Belated birthday wishes Melsy, hope you had a lovely day yesterday.

Pete

Melsy - One step

Thanks for the Birthday wishes i had a Fantastic Birthday

A Special thanks to Mitch for being very sweet with his post and to Papamelsy who is my dad who signed up to wish me a Happy Birthday xoxo

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred