• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

HAL v Man U ....what CCMFC players should be selected

Wombat

An all stars team from Hal v manyoo is a mouth watering prospect.

Who should be in the team and which Mariners players should make the team.

For me Ryan, our starting back four and WeeMac should all be considered.

Ryan,s main oppo is galekovic and Coe (and maybe covic). I'd select galekovic for a one off game.

My rb is bojic and my left back is rose.

Centre back is harder as colosimo, beauchamp, torpo-Stanley and twaite has all been excellent.

I'd have dutchy alongside topor-Stanley.

Midfield is hard....weemac, hershi, Milligan, Rojas, brioch, vidosic, mooy, liam miller, Ono all vying for a spot. You could also play ADP in AM role.

I'd pick hershi, Milligan, Rojas and broich

Strikers is tough also...

Gypsy, sackwacker, Archie, ADP, heskey, smeltz.

I'd pick Berisha and I can't decide between del piero and griffiths.

Subs. Ryan, Sainsbury, weemac and either sack whacker or adp.

Have a go......it's really hard to pick!

bikinigirl

. interesting that you said 'should be selected' ... but no mention of a bloke sitting on 15 goals

. 'should' and 'will' are so completely different in this situation. although it would be extremely disappointing ... it wouldn't surprise me if we had nobody selected

pjennings

Every club will have someone in the starting line-up. We have a number that should be in the mix but will miss out because of this.

ADP, Heskey and Ono will be in the starting line-up. (The faces of the league). The rest is trying to pick the best team with the constraint that each team needs to be represented. Unfortunately that may well mean that the team will include more OS players than Australians. I'm not sure what message that sends about the HAL.

It could end up like

------------------Bolton---------

Pedj----------Thwaite-----Durante--------Cassio

-------------Monty-----Ono-----------

Rojas--------------ADP------------Broich

------------------Heskey

tsd

I'd think that they will use mostly marque players over form players and will spread it out over all teams to draw as much interest as possible... ADP, Ono and Heskey are the best marketing tools so are certain starters

-----------------galecovic------------------
Bojic---top/stan----colosimo----triore
Rojas------Milligan------vidosic------Ono
-----------ADP--------Heskey---------

Bench: mcbreen, Archie, broich, barisha, brocke, thwaite, Ryan

midfielder

Wombat ... you are a dog by fark its hard to do this ... and I wants put every Mariner player in the squad ...

Wombat

. interesting that you said 'should be selected' ... but no mention of a bloke sitting on 15 goals

. 'should' and 'will' are so completely different in this situation. although it would be extremely disappointing ... it wouldn't surprise me if we had nobody selected

I thought about putting Macca on the bench, and he deserves it....but they will never select him.

Wombat

Wombat ... you are a dog by fark its hard to do this ... and I wants put every Mariner player in the squad ...

It's very differcult and shows how much talent is actually available in HAL.

I reckon we might give Man U a bit of a scare although defenders would be cacking their shorts and the prospect of facing Rooney and van persie.

Dutch Wives

Well for starters,

Archie
Celeski
ADP
Emerton
Culina (used to play for Sydney, good enough)
Ono
Mooy
Any non-CCM player named Griffiths
Rojas
Galekovic

Fairly decent squad wouldn't you say? :p

Sadly it's probably not far off.

garlo

Would love to see

Ryan
Pedj. Dutch. NTS Cassio
Glinch ADP Goodwin
Rojas Heskey Hersi

Subs: Eugene, Thwaite, Mooy, Thompson

Would've had Behich Paartalu and Rogic until their transfers out

style_cafe

Forget the likes of Heskey & ADP the game is sold out already & we don`t need them to boost the ratings.

I`d go for the younger players like Sainsbury,Weemac, Olly & Ryan from the Mariners.

Dutch Wives

Forget the likes of Heskey & ADP the game is sold out already & we don`t need them to boost the ratings.

I`d go for the younger players like Sainsbury, Weemac, Olly & Ryan from the Mariners.
They'll want to get as many people abroad watching on tv I'm guessing, which would definitely mean ADP and Heskey. Assuming both that they're voted for in numbers and the voting process isn't a sham. ADP will get voted in for sure, don't know about Heskey. I would think the vote will be legit, but you never know with FFA, do you? lol

Having said that I think Sainsbury and Ryan would do very well in the team :D

Gratis

Ange picked as coach. was always going to happen in a voting situation with most voters coming from Syd or Melb, just pipped Poppa with Arnie 3rd

FFC Mariner

I had Matty in goal, Pedj at RB, Trent at CB and Wee Mac wide right in a 4231

given that its numbers of votes, I'd guess it will be all Sydney, MV and WSW players

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred