• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

HAL Round 7

FFC Mariner

ps - with SFC managing to jag a draw, we stay 4th after 7 rounds.

Sadly the scum cant drop to the bottom if the sheepshaggers beat them.

nikko

Suspended
JA fails to score again. I think the sneaky sound system song UFO should be used at the sydney game on nov 1

FFC Mariner

nikko said:
JA fails to score again. I think the sneaky sound system song UFO should be used at the sydney game on nov 1

Didnt even look like scoring either did he. Harper was almost in tears willing him to score.
Moore pwnd him whereas he couldnt handle 1 Matt Simon.

RADINHO

Greenpoleffc said:
nikko said:

Didnt even look like scoring either did he. Harper was almost in tears willing him to score.
Moore pwnd him whereas he couldnt handle 1 Matt Simon.

but...

Matt Simon>>>>>>>>>>John Aloisi

FFC Mariner

Razorback said:
I must admit I was happy when monkey boy slotted home that equaliser. Keeps us in top 4

Same here, mixed feelings. Always happy to see SFC lose and Aloisi prove what a waste of money he is but didnt want us to drop out of the 4.

marinersman

Greenpoleffc said:
Razorback said:
I must admit I was happy when monkey boy slotted home that equaliser. Keeps us in top 4

Same here, mixed feelings. Always happy to see SFC lose and Aloi$i prove what a waste of money he is but didnt want us to drop out of the 4.

Me too. I still hate monkey boy though. He's a dead set prick in my eyes.

Omni

I was happy as well, and felt dirty. It was the result we needed though, the weeks after the break will be the interesting ones.

bjw

bjw
0-0 so far in Jets v Wellington. Wellington have had 2 really good chances. Smeltz hit the woodwork.

priorpeter

brenno, do you know if it's streaming on the net anywhere mate? work is killing me.

*EDIT - Never mind. found one. bet365

bjw

bjw
2-1 Jets.

Patafta scored his first goal in baby shit colours. farrrrking hell I hate the jets.

comee on Wellington, get one back.

FFC Mariner

That Dane is just a big sooky girl, no ticker whatsoever.

Harpers gushing praise of Zura is quite sickening really. The guy is shit, face facts

northernspirit

i didnt watch it but was well pleased with the score... would have preferred a 'nux win but at least the scummers didnt get 3 pts

Newieutd

Greenpoleffc said:
Harpers gushing praise of Zura is quite sickening really. The guy is shit, face facts

Zura played a very good game. Harper praising kind of ruined it for me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred