• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

HAL Round 6

~Floss~

oh well, we're 4th now, not  3rd. plus i don't get the draw i wanted for tipping comp purposes.

bet definitely well worth it to laugh at the jest

bulldogmariner

2 nil final score adelaide defeat Scum.

Scum have no one left and play Wellington next week!

Match of the season. Who will win the SPOON. OPPS i forgot  PERTH they should play a 3 way tournament as they are as bad as each other!!!

FFC Mariner

Teams below us losing is always good.

Sackwhack looks like a bad one I hope. You wouldnt usually wish a nasty injury on anyone but I will make a special exception for that c**t.

A Griffiths looked to have pulled a heart muscle. GVE looked v unimpressed as he minced off.

Goldmember of whatever he is called is just a crock

Hofmans looked really nasty. ACL perhaps.

Sadly Holland looked uninjured so it wasnt all good.

Covic - Socceroo, your avin a larf

Ted

Greenpoleffc said:

Sackwhack looks like a bad one I hope. You wouldnt usually wish a nasty injury on anyone but I will make a special exception for that c**t.

A Griffiths looked to have pulled a heart muscle. GVE looked v unimpressed as he minced off.

Talk about a brain fart, what he did was bloody stupid.

Mariner Girl

I was in the loungeroom watching this whilst packing for Adelaide (leave today) and was rolling around the floor p*ssing myself laughing at the Scummers dropping like flies.

We play them in 4 weeks, wonder if these dropkicks will be fit in time for it. Kind of want to beat with their best team on the field though - but if not, WE'LL TAKE IT!

Kareem

[Qoute]oel Griffiths tackled Cassio crudely in the 35th minute and paid the price, coming off injured after a caution. [/quote]
lol
very much deserved?

Guns of Melbourne

Ted said:
Greenpoleffc said:

Talk about a brain fart, what he did was bloody stupid.

He had a couple of similar gaffes in our 5-0 romp.

Mariner Girl

Apparently they have a lot of AFL Grand Final parties in Adelaide.
Also Parklife was on last night. Also over 32 degree day.

Soft tbh (I'll tell 'em too)  :pirashoot:

swarey

WELLINGTON 2 - Sc**tS 1 :thumbup:

HOW GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD WAS THAT. Not the prettiest game of football I've ever seen, but definately VERY VERY satisfying..... :vhappy:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred