• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

"H"- Watford's New U-21 Coach

Rowdy

Kewell appointed Watford Under-21 boss:
harrykewell-cropped_1q6ni23ub92p71t4ltl0c5epqa.jpg

Socceroo legend Harry Kewell has been appointed to coach Watford Under-21s this season.

Former Leeds United, Liverpool and Galatasaray star Harry Kewell has been appointed as Watford's Under-21 coach.

The ex-Australia international will lead the club's young players into their first season in the Under-21 Professional Development League Two South.

Kewell, who won 56 caps for his country and played at two World Cups, brought the curtain down on his playing career last year following a brief stint at Melbourne Heart, and the new role at Watford represents his first step into coaching, although he has established a youth academy in Australia.

"We are delighted that Harry has agreed to join us as our new Under-21 coach," said sporting director Luke Dowling.
HK.png

"Harry enjoyed an extremely successful career as a player, and he now has a proven track record when it comes to working with and nurturing gifted young footballers.

"His knowledge and experience will be of great benefit to the club's youth set-up as a whole, and the talented players we have within our Under-21 group."

Kewell was part of the Liverpool team that won the UEFA Champions League in 2005.

One of Australia’s greatest-ever players, Kewell has been focusing on developing junior footballers through his coaching academy since retiring last year.

In May, he revealed he was doing his coaching badges with the long-term aim of one day managing a Premier League or A-League side.

“For me, I reach for the heights – I’d love to manage a (English) Premiership team," he told Fox Sports.

“(I would) love to (coach Liverpool); I’m sure every player (and) every manager out there would love to manage probably the biggest club in the world.

“I’m no different. It’s a great club but you have to be worthy of it. But football and coaching are chalk and cheese and you have to go back to square one and learn again.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred