• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand Final transport Info

bikinigirl

adz said:
Is there any truth in the rumour about public transport being free for game ticket holders, or was that a dream I had?

. as is typical for all things organised by the ffa - nobody actually knows

. conflict and ambiguity is rampant

Jeff (LouMacari)

Adz - tickets do not include public transport.

Bithye - CCLC are oranising buses and are giving all Marinator Club members discount (just another great reason to Pay the $20 and join up! ;) )

Even though you are a current CCLC member, you will still need to go into the bottle shop there and pay your $20 to join the Marinators Club.

marconigirl

I think it is unfair that they don't allow public transport to be included in the tickets, since they were they ones that moved our home grand final to where they wanted it to be... :(

bikinigirl

marconigirl said:
I think it is unfair that they don't allow public transport to be included in the tickets, since they were they ones that moved our home grand final to where they wanted it to be... :(

. also changes their value equation when comparing to other 'big events'

bikinigirl

Jeff (LouMacari) said:

Bithye - CCLC are oranising buses and are giving all Marinator Club members discount (just another great reason to Pay the $20 and join up! ;) )

Even though you are a current CCLC member, you will still need to go into the bottle shop there and pay your $20 to join the Marinators Club.

. we were told yesterday when buying our bus tickets the discount was only available on the first 'marinators' bus - we were not allowed a discount on the 2:30 bus

Atomic

Gen said:
Where is the Minister for the Central Coast - can't he do something except talk about it surely Belinda speaks to her husband or then again who knows.

They talk alright... I live a few doors up from them and I can hear them from my place!

Jeff (LouMacari)

bikinigirl said:
Jeff (LouMacari) said:

. we were told yesterday when buying our bus tickets the discount was only available on the first 'marinators' bus - we were not allowed a discount on the 2:30 bus
ah thats a shame, maybe you had exceeded your 'discount quota' ? (too many people?)

bikinigirl

. nope couldn't get any discount on the second bus at all

. wasn't complaining, just clarifying for others

Blackadder

adz said:
Is there any truth in the rumour about public transport being free for game ticket holders, or was that a dream I had?

If it was at ANZ a possibility, but being at the SFS more chance of hell freezing over.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred