• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand Final transport Info

Blackadder

Early days I know, but currently there are 3 extra trains heading to Sydney for the grand final (and for the return on stand by if needed), keep in mind these trains will be coming from Newc so could have to deal with the bogan elements.
As it currently stands the three trains dep Gosford @ 1435, 1505 & 1535 and will be stopping
Woy Woy,Hornsby,Epping,Strathfield,Central.

fish

BA mate are there any earlier ones as Im sure most of the boys will want a FEW  good hours on the way up from Central

Blackadder

So far just the normal services before hand, these are just some additionals that have been slotted in so far/

bikinigirl

Blackadder said:
Early days I know, but currently there are 3 extra trains heading to Sydney for the grand final (and for the return on stand by if needed), keep in mind these trains will be coming from Newc so could have to deal with the bogan elements.
As it currently stands the three trains dep Gosford @ 1435, 1505 & 1535 and will be stopping
Woy Woy,Hornsby,Epping,Strathfield,Central.

. gee a special train leaving gosford @ 3:35pm, you'd be lucky to even make centrtal before kick-off

. thanks cityrail very helpful

Jeff (LouMacari)

Blackadder, can you inform them that they have put the 'specials' at the wrong time! No point having extra trains and carriages if the bulk of people are going down from 11.50am!

If you need me to call whoever is in charge of that, PM me their number and I'll have a chat to them.

brett

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Blackadder, can you inform them that they have put the 'specials' at the wrong time! No point having extra trains and carriages if the bulk of people are going down from 11.50am!

If you need me to call whoever is in charge of that, PM me their number and I'll have a chat to them.

The bulk of people I would hope would still be the bulk of people who make up Mariners crowds: families. Families would be catching a later train than 11:50.

gialloblu

CityRail probably haven't been told/haven't bothered to read that kickoff has changed from 6 to 5. I wonder if they know that the game might not be over by 7 and might need to hold the trains coming back. Between the organisational skills of the FFA and CityRail, I feel really confident that the day will go off without a hitch ;)

adz

Staff member
gialloblu said:
CityRail probably haven't been told/haven't bothered to read that kickoff has changed from 6 to 5. I wonder if they know that the game might not be over by 7 and might need to hold the trains coming back. Between the organisational skills of the FFA and CityRail, I feel really confident that the day will go off without a hitch ;)

aren't they doing a FANTASTIC job!

:thumbup:

Blackadder

Taking the guess as mentioned they haven't been advised of the changes, also with the additional trains starting from Newc this could be subject to change I am guessing.

Gen (MarinerMum)

Since when does the Coast start at Gosford.

That's shit, it starts in terms of trains etc at Wyong so lets start the run from there so we don't have bogans on our train. 

Where is the Minister for the Central Coast - can't he do something except talk about it surely Belinda speaks to her husband or then again who knows.

Blackadder

Train times from Wyong are...1415,1445,1515, strangely enough these trains start out of Gosford as running empty to Newc, before commencing.
Cityrail logic..got to love it.

Bithye

Hi guys,

First post here. I would become a Marinator myself but I really, really, hate where you guys all sit!

Anyway, when I purchased tickets yesterday at Ticketek, I heard a few people mention that you guys were organising buses from Gosford to the game and back.

Any truth to this rumor? If so, can non-Marinators come? There is myself, and two more that would prefer to get the bus rather than rely on CityRail.

If it is possible, how do I confirm a spot? How much for the trip?

Thanks,

Bithye

kevrenor

Bithye said:
Hi guys,
First post here. I would become a Marinator myself but I really, really, hate where you guys all sit!
You can be a Marinator and stand or sit anywhere Bithye ... that's no excuse. Welcome though!

The Marinators are not organising buses. Our transport of choice will be the trains - makes the pub crawl easier!  ;D

The Marinators Club are not organising buses - only game tickets for their members.

We heard that Ticketek at the CCLC were organising buses along with their ticket sales.  Others may be organising busess - if anyone hears post it here.

Bithye

I really did not know this! Where can my brother and I sign up to become Marinators!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the welcome, should have really come here ages ago given we've been coming to home games for the three years the club has been here!

The buses? Are they real or was it just a rumor?

Deej

For bus info please click on this link

http://marinators.net/forum/index.php?topic=761.0

For Marinator Club info please click on this link :

http://marinators.net/forum/index.php?topic=795.0

Bithye

We are both already members of the Central Coast Leagues Club! Does this mean we are Marinators already?

Closet Marinators, who didn't even know it?!?

adz

Staff member
Is there any truth in the rumour about public transport being free for game ticket holders, or was that a dream I had?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred