• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand Final Tifo me2

Forum Phoenix

Me hear there is extra big Tifo being made. I want help too.

I do bigger Tifo as well just for you my friends.
This Tifo cover whole stadium and maybe half of Parramattas. Only need raise $26,249.
This amazing best quote. Can only give to you as you my special mariners friends.

Please make payments of $1000USD to bank account now so can order all materials in time.
(Wombats you big spender maybe pay 10,000 or something?)
Or also dear friends and family, you may also post gold or jewellery to:
(Wombats you send your gold neckalace maybe)
PO BOX. 3475, Ozumba Mbadiwe, Victoria Island. Lagos, Nigeria.

Thx
Prince Tifo
(P.S. maybe be careful about this Tifo Jimmy character )

Last edited:

Wombat

This Tifo cover whole stadium and maybe half of Parramattas. Only need raise $26,249.
This amazing best quote. Can only give to you as you my special mariners friends.

Please make payments of $1000USD to bank account now so can order all materials in time.

Thx
Prince Tifo

View attachment 2682
Bahaha. Necklaces are on the way because I know you are legit Prince Tifo. I fear my friend Pheonix Boy may have lost money to your Grandmother when she was fundraising for her hospital appeal last year. Nagode wonderful Prince.

sydmariner

Thx
Prince Tifo

View attachment 2682
I thought Chatgpt was better than that.

Forum Phoenix

Okay Syd... so... thought I'd check...

Holy shit balls.... Sorry Jimmy, but I think I'd be in for at least a "benjamin" on this one. It's pretty bloody great.

ChatGPT... "Write me a short fundraising request for a football Tifo for the central coast mariners grand final. Make it funny and from a Nigerian Prince..."

Subject: Calling All Generous Supporters: Help the Nigerian Prince Raise the Tifo for Central Coast Mariners' Grand Final!

Dear Beloved Supporters,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits and with a hearty laugh! My name is Prince Obinna, hailing all the way from the enchanting land of Nigeria. I come to you today, not with a tale of lost treasures or extravagant riches, but with a heartfelt plea for a cause very close to my heart – raising a majestic Tifo for our beloved Central Coast Mariners' Grand Final!

Now, you may be wondering why a Nigerian Prince is so invested in Australian football, but let me assure you, my dear friends, that my passion knows no bounds! Ever since I stumbled upon the mesmerizing beauty of the A-League and witnessed the glory of the Central Coast Mariners, my heart has been captivated, and my enthusiasm has soared higher than an eagle with jet-propelled boots!

Picture this: The grand final day arrives, and thousands of fans are gathered, filled with anticipation. The atmosphere is electric, but something is missing – a dazzling Tifo to unleash the magic and ignite the passions of the crowd! With your generous support, we can create a Tifo that will leave our opponents in awe and inspire our team to victory.

But I hear your skeptical whispers, dear friends. "Why should we trust a Nigerian Prince?" Well, let me assure you that this Nigerian Prince, Prince Obinna, is nothing like the rumors you may have heard. I have no hidden agenda, no desperate plea for financial assistance – my only quest is to bring joy, laughter, and football fanaticism to the world!

Now, I understand that times may be tough for some, but fear not! I am not asking for your entire kingdom's treasury. A humble contribution, no matter how small, will help us inch closer to our goal. Whether it's a princely sum or merely the equivalent of a few coins from beneath your sofa cushions, every bit will make a difference.

So, my dear friends, let us join forces and show the world the unyielding spirit of the Central Coast Mariners' faithful! Together, we will create a Tifo that rivals the pyramids of Egypt, the Sistine Chapel, and the mighty Nigerian jollof rice!

To donate and be part of this noble cause, simply visit our crowdfunding page at [insert crowdfunding link here]. Remember, no amount is too small when it comes to raising the Tifo of our dreams.

May the spirit of football, laughter, and camaraderie guide our path, and may the Central Coast Mariners' triumph be written in the stars!

Yours humorously and footballishly, Prince Obinna

Last edited:

Insertnamehere

Thx
Prince Tifo
I can send some dogecoin if that works.

adz

Staff member
Some more fun with ChatGPT. I asked it for something in the style of 80s TV show intros...

[Opening shot: A golden sun sets over the Central Coast Stadium. The theme music, a lively, upbeat synth reminiscent of 80s TV shows like "Knight Rider" and "Airwolf", starts to play.]

Narrator (in a deep, booming voice like William Daniels in "Knight Rider"): "In a world where football isn't just a game, but a way of life... there exists a team. A team with an unyielding spirit, a team with the heart of a lion... The Central Coast Mariners."

[Cut to: A montage of the Mariners' thrilling plays, their goals and victories, interspersed with the roar of the crowd, much like the action-packed intros of "The A-Team" and "Magnum P.I."]

Narrator: "Once an underdog, the Mariners have defied all odds to reach the pinnacle of the A-League. They now stand on the precipice of the Grand Final, ready to etch their name in the annals of football history."

[Cut to: The silhouette of a fan holding up a TIFO, the Mariners' logo brightly painted on it, illuminated against the stadium lights, similar to the iconic silhouette shots in "Miami Vice".]

Narrator: "But they can't do it alone. They need you, their loyal fans, to rally behind them. They need you to lift them up, to create a sea of support that will carry them to victory."

[The theme music reaches a crescendo, accompanied by a catchy jingle similar to the one in "Cheers".]

Jingle (sung by a chorus): "Where everybody knows your team, and they're always glad you came. We're Mariners, through thick and thin, together we'll win the game!"

Narrator (now speaking with an urgency similar to the intros of "The Dukes of Hazzard"): "The Mariners need your support more than ever. And this is where you come in. We're raising funds to create the biggest, most awe-inspiring TIFO the A-League has ever seen. A TIFO that will strike fear into the hearts of our rivals and uplift our heroes."

[Closing shot: The screen splits into segments, showing excited fans, the TIFO design, and the Mariners' emblematic badge. An overlay appears with the details for donation, much like the end of an episode of "Knight Rider".]

Narrator: "So, if you have a few dollars to spare, if you believe in the Mariners, and if you can help... maybe you can join... The TIFO Team. Donate now, and let's show the world what the Central Coast Mariners and their fans are made of!"

[The theme music fades out, the screen goes dark, leaving just the donation details illuminated.]

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami