• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand final baby - Our Parradise

crock

Has anyone had their GF merch yet?

Ordered it 3 weeks ago, no sign.
somethings do take longer than others i have the i believe champions shirt and champions hoddie already scarf is at least another month away same with ball

bikinigirl

. some of it is definitely available but I believe they are waiting to fill full orders. if you have an order with longer lead time items you may be able to arrange a partial pick for items that may have arrived

Mini In Bay 6

Not sure if they do that anymore. Would love a blu-ray.

You can via "means" download channel 10s coverage but its at a low res.

Paramount has a higher resolution version but hasn't got all the coverage, and is proving a little trickier to acquire.

Pirate Pete

Anybody know when the GF DVD is coming out- assuming those are still a thing? I’d like a hard copy of the game for sentimental reasons.
Don't know.
I have a copy of the channel 10 version. Pre show, game & post show on my hard drive.
Just in case.

Paramount has a higher resolution version but hasn't got all the coverage, and is proving a little trickier to acquire.
I have the channel 10 broadcast. It's just over 4 gigs.
That's the whole lot.
I'll record the paramount coverage & see what size the file is for the game by itself.

ryan

I went old school and recorded it off the tv.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred