• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand final baby - Our Parradise

Josho Howe

.........so last night really wasn't a dream? voice gone, big headache, sore arms, sore legs, sore back from standing on the bars in our end, and it feels nothing but great. Best night in the club's history.

Arnie sent us into millions of debt to win a title. That one in the record books is the same as this but this title is even sweeter. Monty did this with the youngest average aged team in the league. And we beat em all.

Holy

Can someone send us up a advocate or tele (depending on coverage) , we only get courier mail up here and I doubt it’s gonna have Aleague GF news in it
pm me
Hey Recky, there is a double page spread in today’s Sunday Tele. I’m working in Brisbane Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I’ll bring you up a copy. PM your details and I can meet you in the CBD somewhere

Holy

What a night, still trying to absorb it. I had the belief we could do it, but never so emphatically. So happy for everyone involved, but especially for Shaun. Also for all of us long term on here, we stuck through the lowest of the lows, just makes last night all worthwhile

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Hey Recky, there is a double page spread in today’s Sunday Tele. I’m working in Brisbane Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I’ll bring you up a copy. PM your details and I can meet you in the CBD somewhere
Cheers Holy, pm sent

Michael

Can we just talk about Sammy’s goal?
The way he absolutely burnt Nuno one v one over 20yards was insane quality and then the last few yards sets his touch and such a clean composed finish.
My favourite of the goals

It was actually quite similar to his first goal for us in perth a few years back.

Pirate Pete

Can we just talk about Sammy’s goal?
The way he absolutely burnt Nuno one v one over 20yards was insane quality and then the last few yards sets his touch and such a clean composed finish.
My favourite of the goals

It was actually quite similar to his first goal for us in perth a few years back.
Yeah the Sammy goal was excellent.
I've only watched the highlights, but I have to say that ball from Sammy for Beni's goal.
WOW.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred