• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Gosford Indoor "4 on 4" Comp

J

jiggles

Gosford Indoor looking for teams for a "4 on 4" comp. Games are on Wednesday Evenings.

Each team is to have 2 females and 2 males on the court at one time, and can have up to 2 subs.

Team Nomination fee is $40, and not due til 3rd week. Play starts October 28th.

If anyone is keen, I'm putting together a few teams.

tyty.

J

jiggles

Yeah, I don't think its actually a kilo. But tastes awesome. As long as popped collar aint workin'...I'm happy.

priorpeter

can confirm it is not. do love the 'kilo' steaks tho... and the burgers are v.good too.. god damnit, now i'm hungry.

J

jiggles

Why are you banned? And you know who I'm talking about? Odd.

But yeah...4 on 4. 2 girls, 2 guys on the court...with 2 subs.

J

jiggles

Nope. No goalkeeper. Spoke to the woman there, as I'd never heard of it either. And she told me 3 on the court, one in goals.

Paolo

poko said:
Nope. No goalkeeper. Spoke to the woman there, as I'd never heard of it either. And she told me 3 on the court, one in goals.
playing on small fields rather then big one then?

J

jiggles

Yup. That on Wednesdays, and doing the women's comp on Monday at Niagara Park.

J

jiggles

Shh :p That's what I meant. Am dosed up on painkillers...brainfuzz. lol.

Gibbsy

poko said:
Why are you banned? And you know who I'm talking about? Odd.

But yeah...4 on 4. 2 girls, 2 guys on the court...with 2 subs.
Not banned Keensy surely? ha ha ha

clarky81

i agree with bear worst place to play indoor,the people who run it are f#*K aswell plus im banned from the venue aswell for venting some anger at the owner

Paolo

clarky81 said:
i agree with bear worst place to play indoor,the people who run it are f#*K aswell plus im banned from the venue aswell for venting some anger at the owner
sounds familiar

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred