• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

GF score prediction thread

rev

Pardon my indulgence but (it's late and) I'm wondering who wants to have a punt at how much the Mariners will win by?

I'm thinking we'll win 3-1, with goals by Griffiths, Jedinak, Petrovski, then (not sure who but we've won by then  ;D ).

BAD BULLZ

Well this years gonna be epic i reckon because we havent had a really special grand final yet.
1nil in first year was not real eventful just like season it went the way it was "supposed"

6nil last year was a no contest also just like the season before hand.

this year 3all or higher then overtime and maybe beyond
Its been the closest season ever now its time for the 2 "little" towns to put on a show its gonna be huge
but in the end it will finish just like the season with the team that deserves to win winning the double.

NOW FARKIN FIRE UP :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

Jimmy

We'll win 16-15...

And judging from both forums the crowd will be 90,000+
2 to a seat everyone!

Juzz

16-15.. could you imagine how exciting that'd be rofl.
MARINERS FANS, HAVE WE SCORED SIXTEEN GOALS?!? bahaha.

i'm thinking 2-1, would love to see matty simon score, but im thinking sasho and kwas

Bithye

I've never understood how anybody can ever predict any scoreline, it is too difficult.

Having said that, it will be Mariners 2 Jets 0...

By the way, how do I (and my brother) become Marinators? There is no way we would sit behind the goal where you guys sit though.......I prefer to sit in the stand - can see more!

Arabmariner

Hello guys,

My 8 year old daughter has been nagging me to leave a message on here.She loves these little smiley faces.So here is her score prediction.

Mariners 3 :vhappy:  :vomit::castle 0

I,m very proud of her!!

greenpoint

My four-year-old daughter wants it known that 'her computer' predicts a 5-0 win to the Mariners. And my eight-year-old son, slightly more football savvy than his sister, says 2-1 to the Mariners.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred