• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

GF Replay on Fox today

Krispy

did anyone have the heart to watch the replay on Fox this afternoon. It will be hard enough to watch the highlights tonight

brett

Watching our one 'should have been a penalty' on Aloisi and the one 'absolutely deadset stone cold clear cut penalty' off Holland's arm on youtube was enough for me.

rosko

I watched the replay. Wish we had Tommy to start the game and give us some drive through the middle, and width. Can't see how Shields could have missed the second penalty. The first one can probably be dismissed as JA goes down to easily, I think he brings some decisions that don't go his way on himself. Joel Griffiths dives more than Archie these days  :redcard:

dibo

brett said:
Watching our one 'should have been a penalty' on Aloisi and the one 'absolutely deadset stone cold clear cut penalty' off Holland's arm on youtube was enough for me.

just imagine... :(

Marinerchick

i have it recoreded on iq but im planning on deleting it as soon as i can
it was really hard being there yesterday and watching it over again will just be too hard

fedelta

marinerchik said:
it was really hard being there yesterday and watching it over again will just be too hard

Yeah I recorded it on IQ too. The game continues into the Post Match crap and the Post Match crap continues into the Sydney vs Galaxy game.
It annoys me how if the games goes longer than planned it just stops recording at the time it was supposed to end..

finally retired

yep...watched it....it was still the same end result, but the difference to being at the game was seeing that Newcastle really didn't play any better than we did and hearing the commentators words that the mariners should feel aggrieved over the "non-penalty"......in my seat at the game I was amongst a lot of Newc fans....(Bay 36)....and I had the perception there were more of them at the game....but watching it on tv proved there was a larger Mariners contingent (not by much but the sea of yellow stood out more)

Marinerchick

Taylor said:
marinerchik said:

Yeah I recorded it on IQ too. The game continues into the Post Match crap and the Post Match crap continues into the Sydney vs Galaxy game.
It annoys me how if the games goes longer than planned it just stops recording at the time it was supposed to end..
OMG  I NO
luckly i made sure we taped the galaxy game
just incase we won and saw the boys carrying on

SNOWMARINER

Can't bear to watch it yet, highlights of being ripped of by the cheating jets and pathetic officiating were enough for now.

kepo

Taylor said:
marinerchik said:

i am sick of it too,
but one way to solve it, record the show after so u don't miss it.

Wheresdadspants?

I tried to watch it today and just couldn't. Saw 5 minutes and had to turn it off. Just like V1 was at the game but just really can't watch the replay. Hurts too much

Tassiemariner

I watched the 1st 5 minutes of the highlights show and that was enough.
After my somewhat violent reactions to watching the match live and seeing the penalty claim in real time i didn't need to see it again like the people who where at the match.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred