• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Fundraising Ideas?

Pokes

Hey.

A group of us are Volunteering with an organization overseas, in orphanages/refuge centers/schools for a month, and e ar currently in the process of trying to raise some money...

We have sold about 40 Boxes of those Cadbury Fundraiser boxes (I don't think any of my work mates or friends can look at chocolate again...), put on a mini trivia night....but we're looking for something a bit different...

Any ideas will be considered! Thanks so much!!

marinermick

pokey said:
Hey.

A group of us are Volunteering with an organization overseas, in orphanages/refuge centers/schools for a month, and e ar currently in the process of trying to raise some money...

We have sold about 40 Boxes of those Cadbury Fundraiser boxes (I don't think any of my work mates or friends can look at chocolate again...), put on a mini trivia night....but we're looking for something a bit different...

Any ideas will be considered! Thanks so much!!

i've done plenty of fundraisers and this is my most successful:

- buy a cheap wheelbarrow (or better still get one donated)
- fill it with cheap grog (preferably donated)
- make sure it is packed with plenty of celaphane (sic) and the most expensive items are in full view
- put bulky but cheap items down the bottom in partial view
- get people to wheel around anywhere there are people

we did this every year with the uni soccer club in the first few weeks of uni, and with donated goods, used to make around $3000

Pokes

That's a great idea! Much better than my friends. He suggested a Goon Party. I was like, How does that work?

People pay $15 entry, and we supply a heap of Goon. And so I say, well..people will probably drink that $15 away on Goon and we wont make any money. Then he tells me the master plan is to wait until everyone is drunk and passed out off the goon...then steal their wallets.

Yes. Your idea is much better.

Thanks so much!!

adz

Staff member
ewwww goon party? no way can anyone drink $15 worth of goon... that's like a couple of casks or 8 litres worth... hope you supply buckets too ;)

Pokes

adz said:
ewwww goon party? no way can anyone drink $15 worth of goon... that's like a couple of casks or 8 litres worth... hope you supply buckets too ;)

Played Wheel of Fourgoon?

Guaranteed way to lose half of your Goon straight up. Haha.

marinermick

pokey said:
adz said:

Played Wheel of Fourgoon?

Guaranteed way to lose half of your Goon straight up. Haha.

haha, we used to call it "goon of fortune"

what could be more aussie than combining a goon bag, a hills hoist and a drinking game!!!

Pokes

Can you see how a Goon Party is looking inviting now?

Anyone interested?

$15? $10?

All goes to a good cause!!

:D Jokes. (well, the actual party...not the good cause bit...)

adz

Staff member
you could try cooking meth.... just throwing a suggestion out there :p

fish

aussiecross said:
yep with u there mick good old goon bag of fortune throw a rose' in there too make it interesting

family reunion up in Dora Creek on the weekend is it Aussie??

Pokes

Oi. My cousins live at Cooranbong....

So what if they married each other...

No, they really do live there.

P

Pete

Has the Marinators Forum turned into Family Reunited????

Aussiecross meet Pokey - your cousin by some weird equation!

(Jeez you cop some flak for living in Morisset, Aussiecross, should move further south!)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred