• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Free return mini bus seat to scumville this friday!

Jeff (LouMacari)

There is a mini bus going to scumville for Friday's game that has 4 seats left - Cost is $20 return.

If anyone wants to volunteer to drive it (normal car licence - over 25yo driver), they go FREE!

Please PM me asap, first in best dressed and preference given to Marinator Club members.

loyalist

LOLOL at this thread

[quote author=Lawrie Mckinna]Its well renowned that we go up there and we take probably 1,500 to 2,000 Members and supporters and they bring their mini bus down,[/quote]

Arabmariner

forzamariners said:
LOLOL at this thread

[quote author=Lawrie Mckinna]Its well renowned that we go up there and we take probably 1,500 to 2,000 Members and supporters and they bring their mini bus down,
[/quote]
Was thinking that myself..................I think we can expect a bit of stick over this. ;)

Deej

forzamariners said:
LOLOL at this thread

[quote author=Lawrie Mckinna]Its well renowned that we go up there and we take probably 1,500 to 2,000 Members and supporters and they bring their mini bus down,
[/quote]

LOL at your stupid comment, a lot of people are travelling up on the train due to it being a Friday, this mini bus is just a bunch of people organising their own way up!

Does it matter how people get there as long as they're there?

Besides - that comment was a dig at how many they used to bring down, not how they got here.

Squadron have grown dramatically since that comment was made

Jeff (LouMacari)

so if someone advertised on here they had a spare seat in their car you would presume that there were 5 people going? DICKHEAD! DICKHEAD! DICKHEAD!

Arabmariner

Deej said:
forzamariners said:
LOLOL at this thread

LOL at your stupid comment, a lot of people are travelling up on the train due to it being a Friday, this mini bus is just a bunch of people organising their own way up!

Besides - that comment was a dig at how many they used to bring down, not how they got here.

[/quote]
Calm down ffs.........I think it is quite funny myself and we will cop a bit of flack over it...who cares ...it's only a bit of banter.
We all know there's more than that going up..............we hope! ;)

brett

Sensitivity scale:

Chinese Government>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Omni
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ^
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Jeff and DJ in this thread

;)

Bear

Arabmariner said:
Deej said:
forzamariners said:
LOLOL at this thread

[quote author=Lawrie Mckinna]“It’s well renowned that we go up there and we take probably 1,500 to 2,000 Members and supporters and they bring their mini bus down,”

Calm down ffs.........I think it is quite funny myself and we will cop a bit of flack over it...who cares ...it's only a bit of banter.
We all know there's more than that going up..............we hope! ;)
[/quote]

Fair enough, we will cop flack and banter, but do we need to cop it from our own fans? Will you even be going to the game forza? Its a silly, unrequired post

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred