Forum update

adz

Staff member
Hey all,

You probably noticed the forum is looking a bit different today - we just did an update of the software that is really overdue... I've been wanting to do this for a while, either update to the latest version of Xenforo, or migrate to another software package. It got to a point where we really needed to bite the bullet and update the software. Because it was a large jump in versions, some things like the template/colours did not stay and will have to be fixed up... which I think will be ongoing for a while.

There might be a few issues - I'm pretty sure the post "reactions" are broken as they were not compatible with the version jump - and there could be a few other things to work out. Ping me here or via PM if you spot any issues please.

adz

Staff member
Thanks guys :D

"reactions" are now part of the forum rather than an addon that we were using -- dunno if that makes any sense but basically looks like they are the same as Facebook, we can change those though.

Forum Phoenix

Thanks guys :D

"reactions" are now part of the forum rather than an addon that we were using -- dunno if that makes any sense but basically looks like they are the same as Facebook, we can change those though.
Thanks Adz. Be happy to see different reactions.

Tried to upload a new avatar but keep getting an error. It would at least let me delete my ranting Okon avatar finally though.

Wombat

I'll be looking at server setup tomorrow, hopefully fix that issue up properly.
Yes. I sold Wyong in 2017 but they keep coming up as my Avatar every few weeks.

Apart from that it looks Boss Adz. Very professional.