• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Former CCM players in the A League this season

BaysideMariner

Hi, Couldn't help myself after the start of the season. Seeing so many former CCM players playing this season in the A League. I have included if they are in the squad even if they haven't played yet. I am happy to have anyone update the list at any stage. I would love your thoughts on the list and feeling towards the players.
For me my list is:-

Loved
Alex Wilkinson
Connor Pain
Rostyn Griffith

Disappointed they left as they left too early
Trent Buhagiar
Jonathan Aspropotamitis

Couldn't give a sh@t about them
Roy O Donovan
Matt Millar
Liam Reddy
Ziggy Gordon
Thomas Heward Belle

Tommy Oar, midfielder

Liam Rose, midfielder

Jake McGing, defender

Charles M'Mombwa, attacker

Antony Golec, defender

Aiden O’Neill, midfielder

Tom Glover, goalkeeper

Rostyn Griffiths, midfielder

Storm Roux, defender

Roy O’Donovan, attacker

Nigel Boogaard, defender

Jonathan Aspropotamitis, defender

Matt Millar, defender

Liam Reddy, goalkeeper

Anthony Caceres, midfielder

Alex Wilkinson, defender

Trent Buhagiar, attacker
Thomas Heward-Belle, goalkeeper

Andrew Redmayne, goalkeeper

Ziggy Gordon, defender

Bernie Ibini, attacker

Mitchell Duke, attacker

Lachlan Wales, attacker

Tomi Uskok, defender

Connor Pain, defender

Jai Ingham - winger

Joe Gauci
- goalkeeper

Maki Petratos
- striker

Scott Galloway
- defender

Lachie Rose, winger U16

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

JoyfulPenguin

Great list mate, Disappointed how the club treated Lachie Wales and sad he left. I think Tomi Uskok could have done decently for us as well.

I don't think Ivan Vujica ever played for us did he? Mickey Neill also isn't in the A-League he's at Rockdale.

BaysideMariner

Great list mate, Disappointed how the club treated Lachie Wales and sad he left. I think Tomi Uskok could have done decently for us as well.

I don't think Ivan Vujica ever played for us did he? Mickey Neill also isn't in the A-League he's at Rockdale.
Appreciate the input. You are correct. Thank you. Corrected

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami