• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Football: Bundesliga - ONEHD

Dutch Wives

awesome.

http://ten.com.au/tvguide_synopsis.htm?id=Football_Bundesliga_3118358.xml

Bundesliga: Nuremberg V Schalke

Action from the round ball game comes to ONE with coverage our first major European Football League - the Bundesliga. ONE will present a LIVE match in HD every late Saturday night with a replay on Sunday mornings.

serious14

oh dae su said:
awesome.

Action from the round ball game comes to ONE with coverage our first major European Football League - the Bundesliga. ONE will present a LIVE match in HD every late Saturday night with a replay on Sunday mornings.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

EPIC AMOUNTS OF WIN DETECTED!!!@

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

happy

oh dae su said:
awesome.

great stuff! you should watch it as it might be a good match although Nrnberg will be losing...

Arabmariner

serious14 said:
oh dae su said:
awesome.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

EPIC AMOUNTS OF WIN DETECTED!!!@

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
+1

dibo

happy said:
oh dae su said:
awesome.

great stuff! you should watch it as it might be a good match although Nrnberg will be losing...

maybe they'll be charitable to their fanfreunde club? ;D

Kareem

is this for real?
wow!
I've been waiting for this day :D
I am not a big fan of bundesliga...but it has got some good raps from last year for entertainment...+ I cant get a hold of any other league (except live streams)
This could help increase bundesliga interest in Australia...definately myself for one.
I am a very very weak Bremen fan (basically back in days of Diego, Zidan, Klose)((2 years ago lol)
I will probably be able to choose properly a team to support.

And get to watch some of my fav players
Podolski, Ribery + Martins
+ the Aussies ofcourse

Good work ONEHD!

Sidenote: sad it is easier for me to watch bundesliga then HAL...but thats just the way it is I suppose

serious14

Bundesliga is quality - better atmosphere than most EPL games (terraces!!!  :eek:), and a higher quality of passing football.  Not quite up there with the physicality or the tempo, but still, a great watch.  Well in One.  ;D

Kareem

serious14 said:
Bundesliga is quality - better atmosphere than most EPL games (terraces!!!  :eek:), and a higher quality of passing football.  Not quite up there with the physicality or the tempo, but still, a great watch.  Well in One.  ;D
and if you believe Martins its going to become the best league in the world :p
No kidding though- he is reported to have said that prior to his move to Wolfsburg...rofl

Kareem

if only...must have been a hit with the fans after that comment...
"the Bundesliga will soon be the best league in the world' all over the net (seen it on 3 sites already!!!)
Martins is gun...but i still cant help but to chuckle and point out this comment.

Tbh apart from big 2- only leageus that could ever take over IMO = UAE, Qatar, Japan or China (?)
Mind you we are talking 20 years +

but I just dont ever see Europes Order of Power changing tbh...

Dont see Bayern or Lyon winning CL any time soon either (despite their 'aims')

Oh and yes I get to watch Zidan!!!! :D

Kareem

serious14 said:
Kareem said:
Dont see Bayern or Lyon winning CL any time soon either

You goose - Bayern were in the final in '99 and won it in '01!!!  :p
im sorry I have a massive migraine right now- so I cant scan for sarcasm you may/may not be using...
but I was referring to now..not 10 years ago.
No suprises since Porto winning it
(Liverpool, barca, ac milan, man utd, barca)
This year...
in order
Barca
Chelsea/Man Utd
Madrid
Liverpool/Inter/juventus

No-one else can win it IMHO
the closest surpise we have had in recent times was Villareal in 2006...
(i do remember bayern made it to semi's in 06- meh)

serious14

Half sarcasm - Bayern are quarter finals or thereabouts most seasons, they're not exactly lacking when it comes to Europe (7 finals, 3 wins, and a UEFA Cup just for kicks).  Quarters last season if I remember correctly, after that absolute _spanking_of Sporting Lisbon.  Just missing that extra touch these days to go all the way.

dibo

I want two things from this Bundesliga season - FCN to stay up, and if they don't any other matches this year I want them to beat those pricks from Bavaria. Forza Franconia!

happy

dibo said:
I want two things from this Bundesliga season - FCN to stay up, and if they don't any other matches this year I want them to beat those pricks from Bavaria. Forza Franconia!

I prefer staying up rather than winning these 2 matches against the "North Austrian team"...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred