• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Foo Fighters!

Pokes

Did anyone go?

It was freaking AMAZING! I was in a corporate box (Thank you Toyota! :eek:verhead: ) and was called Madam all night while being served free booze....Fabulous.

But apart from that....man it was awesome! I enjoy the Foo Fighters, and always have but I wasn't expecting it to be that good!

I thought My Hero was brilliant, as well as the Ballad of the Beakensfield Miners...

Support bands though were a bit dodge...The Mess Hall weren't too bad, but the first chick? Introduced herself as "I'm drunk!" and I wasn't quite sure what she was doing...

yellowcake

Went to the Friday night show. We were only a few rows back at the left side of the stage.

A really top gig. Can't believe how Dave (at 41 years old apparently) can keep the energy up for > 2 1/2 hours. And night after night after night. I found a youtube clip of Learn To Fly at the O2 Arena (since I'm a bit familiar with that venue ;D) 6 months ago but in this same tour.

Definitely one of rocks greatest showmen, which was kinda wasted behind the kit in Nirvana.

There were so many hightlights, even the backstage cam after the main set (with humour) goading the audience's response for an encore. Song wise, loved Monkey Wrench.

I missed the supports but I gather the (first) chick was the one that got up to do Beaconsfield with him. She seemed OK.

Azza

One of my Mates went and he said it was one of the best concerts he's been to...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred