• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

First Game of the Season

Wombat

Yellow Army are putting on a couple coaches for the first game vs Western Syd on 6th Oct.

Pick up from Tuggerah and Gosford.

Lawrie is leading one of the coaches and Brad Porter is also coming.

Should be a great evening. Check out Facebook for details.

I'm taking my son and can't wait for this one.

Hope your all coming!

MagpieMariner

Yellow Army are putting on a couple coaches for the first game vs Western Syd on 6th Oct.

Pick up from Tuggerah and Gosford.

Lawrie is leading one of the coaches and Brad Porter is also coming.

Should be a great evening. Check out Facebook for details.

I'm taking my son and can't wait for this one.

Hope your all coming!
Bought my tickets a couple of hours ago, Krusty & I'll be there. Can't wait, getting excited.

Wombat

First coach is now full. :eek:verhead:

They are putting on a second coach and you can book at tomorrow nights friendly at BT or email or ring Fish directly or just make contact via Facebook.

Lets fill that one as well and really kick the season off with a bang. :pirashoot:

Gratis

First coach is now full. :eek:verhead:

They are putting on a second coach and you can book at tomorrow nights friendly at BT or email or ring Fish directly or just make contact via Facebook.

Lets fill that one as well and really kick the season off with a bang. :pirashoot:
Bah this living interstate business is hard! I'm champing at the bit.
Sooo in as soon as I'm back

scottmac

Suspended
This will be my first day back in Sydney after a month in the states. Is it weird that I'm thinking about what's after my holiday...............

Wombat

Yellow Army are putting on a second coach but are closing off the numbers on Friday!!

So get in quick and get on that bus!!!

kevrenor

I have been into Ticketek and booked:

Category: Away Supporters Bay
Section: BAY71
Row: P
Seat/s: 272-271

Plenty of seats left. PAX 992 ;-)

Wombat

Only about 20 seats left on the second coach.

Bookings close today.

PM Fish directly or visit Yellow Army of facebook to grab your seat.

Come on do it NOW and support the boys while having a great day out.

FIRE UP......THE SEASONS COMING!

Wombat

Drive By Shooters have just signed Jap international Shinji Ono. He is quaIity and will be a real handful on Saturday.

Might put a few more bums on seats as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred