• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

First Game: Bar & Seat tips?

Woodman

G’Day all,
My father & my first game having both recently moved to the coast.
Any tips on:
1. Beat supporters bar for pre & post game drinks?
2. Best section of the stadium to buy tickets for (haven’t bought yet: is it no problem to get at stadium or best to grab online now)?
Fingers crossed for a good game and a win!

Pirate Pete

G’Day all,
Any tips on:
2. Best section of the stadium to buy tickets for (haven’t bought yet: is it no problem to get at stadium or best to grab online now)?
A few people head to Bay Road brewery before the game.
Just get general admission tickets for your first time. There's quite a few options of places to sit with those.

Big Al

G’Day all,
Any tips on:
Welcome to both the coast and the forum. You’ll love both.

GA is perfect for first go. You can sit almost anywhere on the leagues club side (east). No sun today so perfect. On a sunny day can be well sweaty haha.

Pick up at the gate is easy to. Won’t be many.

Enjoy

Big Al

G’Day all,
Any tips on:
Let us all know. How’d you go. Have a good time etc

Wombat

I had a Brazillian lady with me. New Year's Eve was her 1st game. This was her first win.
She loved it and is talking about getting a season ticket next year.

Also she wants to play locally....any suggestions. I might PM Erin about Gosford and Carly about Kariong United.

marinermick

I had a Brazillian lady with me. New Year's Eve was her 1st game. This was her first win.
She loved it and is talking about getting a season ticket next year.

Also she wants to play locally....any suggestions. I might PM Erin about Gosford and Carly about Kariong United.

What ability is she?

If she is an older lady (30+) looking for a social bunch of ladies to hang out with my wife’s Kariong WAA6s team could be a goer.

Wombat

She is 31. Tall , solid girl. Looks like she could do security.

She played Div 2 for pagewood. DM.....but says she should play in the backs now.

I’d say AA6s would be well below her but she just wants to make friends and get fit.

I have a soft spot for Kariong so would like to send her up there if I have someone to take her under their wing.

marinermick

She played Div 2 for pagewood. DM.....but says she should play in the backs now.

I’d say AA6s would be well below her but she just wants to make friends and get fit.

I have a soft spot for Kariong so would like to send her up there if I have someone to take her under their wing.

Sounds like she would be AA1 level or reserve prems. Speak to Carly or Shaun

Ozhammer

Barnstoneworth United are entering their first WAA team this year and are looking for players, so would be keen to have a look at her.

T

If she wants to meet a few people from Kariong and have a kick around I have a 5s team that plays on Wednesday evenings.
She's welcome to join us. It's a mix of WAA6s and people who are looking at playing next season.

Wombat

Sounds like she would be AA1 level or reserve prems. Speak to Carly or Shaun

She totally turned her nose up at AA6.

i'm thinking 2's or 3's would be her level.

I have not seen her kick a ball so she might be average. She does understand the game well from sitting next to her v Victory.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb