• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Finals: Mariners v tap water drinking junkies

Forum Phoenix

Thank you for making the finals again, Mariners. Our consecutive appearance is a great sign. Happy to celebrate our successes built by Staj & continued with Monty. Proud to be a supporter.
This.

I still maintain Goddard is not good enough. And Muller is past his best sadly. We were unbalanced in attack. But biggest loss imho (with no shade being thrown at the Windy lad — we clearly missed Hall and Nizz (who does not look 100%) They both addd so much top our side. Tonight Adelaide were dirty and allowed to be, but too often they were able to smother our lines of distribution with many hospital balls then being played to our backline.

But... f**k it. In the past now.

Great season everyone. Deserved more because we're capable of more. But so many positives to build on that even the sting of the loss of a min0or semi is not so sharp for me, and I can't help feeling the most optimistic I have for a very long time. With all this youth and a bit more budget, really does feel like it's onwards and upwards.

Well done to all the faithful supporters on here who bleed yellow. Good times ahead.
(Though I HATE off season)

Best

FP

turbo

That 2nd goal were Miller was coming off and Roux not on so Goodwin has no one marking him and puts in the perfect cross to Yengi-what went on there?
Feel like that might have been a management problem not staying down and really forcing the sun board to go up. You shouldn’t have to of course but it’s the little moments that can matter the most.

Michael

Tough pill to swallow tonight, haven’t gone through the posts on here so I’m probably just repeating what’s been said….
What an absolute shambles the ref let them play on as we were making the sub for Miller and they directly target that area…
Monty brought it up just now post match, late ref change to an Adelaide local part timer, I hate the foreign full time ref, but he was 4th official… why wasn’t he the main? Anyway…
Unfortunate that Windust made an error for the first but he has a huge future. Birra would be quite embarrassed for the 3rd.
Moresche and hally being fit, we win that game. Ollie still playing, we win that game. It is what it is. Our future is VERY bright.

also, max went to a whole new level tonight MOTM no doubt.

Tevor

We were always going to be up against it in this match and they were allowed to foul us all game and we got sucked into it. We looked rushed and inpatient in attack with some of the worst passing of the season and some uncharacteristic defensive mistakes.

Disappointed with the result however onwards and upwards. Now for another painfully long off season. Hope to see retentions or oversees transfers no A league moves please.

Forum Phoenix

Tough pill to swallow tonight, haven’t gone through the posts on here so I’m probably just repeating what’s been said….
What an absolute shambles the ref let them play on as we were making the sub for Miller and they directly target that area…
Monty brought it up just now post match, late ref change to an Adelaide local part timer, I hate the foreign full time ref, but he was 4th official… why wasn’t he the main? Anyway…
Unfortunate that Windust made an error for the first but he has a huge future. Birra would be quite embarrassed for the 3rd.
Moresche and hally being fit, we win that game. Ollie still playing, we win that game. It is what it is. Our future is VERY bright.

also, max went to a whole new level tonight MOTM no doubt.
Yeah big shame. Though i don’t blame Windrust, yes just caught out by Rowles passing the ball straight to the opposition.

turbo

Yeah sadly, it was Cum Dingoes quietest game in our colours. For mine a big part of that was our wingers did too little to draw men and create space.

Beni had one of his weakest games and I’ve already voiced my opinion on Goddard.
Beni quiet, Miller allowed to be hacked off the park plus having Goodwin to contend with really put the brakes on. We didn’t have any real channel down the middle either but I don’t blame our young mids for that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred