• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FFA Poll

style_cafe

The FFA is currently doing a poll on the most influential international import in the ALeague.
Missing from their list of players is NICK MONTGOMERY.
I may be a one-eyed, very biased, yellow & navy Mariners `til I Die supporter but for mine you can stick all the other imports where the sun doesn`t shine.
I wouldn`t trade MONTY for any of them!

From FFA website:
Which international import has impressed you most this season?
Marco Rojas
Stein Huysegems
Besart Berisha
Jeronimo Neumann
Alessandro del Piero
Emile Heskey
Shinji Ono
Josip Tadic

tsd

thats not even the worst one ffa have done recently... they had a "where will beckham go" poll, it lists ALL of the 8 other australian teams and then "other" so mariners are OTHER? FU FFA!

bikinigirl

. you guys have all missed the point ... what the ffa are really asking is:
'which of the following have failed to live up to expectation?' or
'which of the following have been poor value for money?'

. they are just too shy to ask what they really want to know

adz

Staff member
Possibly... at least wait til the 2nd or 3rd sentence before ripping into them next time, they might actually read it ;)

style_cafe

I took it as "which international import (2012 Vintage)" But still it`s a slap in the face to us.Monty has been a great pick up as was Patrick & Weemac.I wouldn`t sway any of them.
PS. I loved the flying under the radar comment...lol
Although it`s pretty hard to fly under the radar, when your on top of the league!!!!!! Get that upya FFA!!!

Reactions: adz

midfielder

A poll from SBS ... no Matty or Rogic...

Which rookie from Australia's East Asian Cup qualifying squad presented the best case for selection in the Socceroos for the remainder of 2014 World Cup qualifying?
Terry Antonis
Aziz Behich
Dino Djulbic
Ivan Franjic
Michael Marrone
Aaron Mooy
Mat Ryan
Matt Smith
Adam Taggart
All of them

bikinigirl

A poll from SBS ... no Matty or Rogic...

Which rookie from Australia's East Asian Cup qualifying squad presented the best case for selection in the Socceroos for the remainder of 2014 World Cup qualifying?
Terry Antonis
Aziz Behich
Dino Djulbic
Ivan Franjic
Michael Marrone
Aaron Mooy
Mat Ryan
Matt Smith
Adam Taggart
All of them

. matty is listed

. if rogic had played before (even briefly) does that mean he doesn't qualify as a 'rookie'?

Wombat

i wrote the FFA on that fact ,i got no reply . is this because i headed it dear F'wits ?

Imagine them sitting around the boardroom table. This email is addressed to you...no it's for you...no, it's for you, no its for you...no, it's definately addressed to Frank.

Reactions: adz

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred