• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FFA Cup 1/4 final vs APIA away

Wombat

That was absolute class. I didn't want it to stop. Everyone was awesome. Hatch's goal could be the goal of the season. Our kids are superb!! Kuol junior is a prospect! Nice Goal by Smith. Goddard is quality.

Remember, I broke Covid protocol in the off season and reported how well drilled they were and how I thought Monty was going to be a very good manager.........well triple that because we are going even better than last year under staj.

COYY.

scottmac

Suspended
It could be a lot worse than that. Rowles would be a massive loss, hopefully his family and community ties will keep him here. I think there's potential for a few more to be poached, we've got a lot of quality coming through.
The Mariner's won't let someone go here unless for top dollar and if it's right for the player. We won't see Wholesale exodus. Otherwise we're not a great academy. We're just a farm.
If we start seeing these score lines in the A-League fielding academy squads, then you can start worrying.

Last edited:

scottmac

Suspended
That was absolute class. I didn't want it to stop. Everyone was awesome. Hatch's goal could be the goal of the season. Our kids are superb!! Kuol junior is a prospect! Nice Goal by Smith. Goddard is quality.

Remember, I broke Covid protocol in the off season and reported how well drilled they were and how I thought Monty was going to be a very good manager.........well triple that because we are going even better than last year under staj.

COYY.
I was so suspect on a first term manager. Have to say on current displays I WAS f**kING WRONG. Again.

scottmac

Suspended
Can see Rowles getting a much better offer come the end of the year. Should be aiming for Europe. If you take Wilko's signing as an example, he'll get a few games for Australia and be set financially but won't go further. Set your sights higher young man.

I wish I could like this post.

Big Al

Fantastic game. Absolutely awesome all around the park and Monty.

Kye might have a difficult choice based on how his mum is traveling (i hope she is doing well) and with covid situation you hate to stuck overseas if he needed to come back. I’d tell him to stay for the season but these offers don’t come every day

scottmac

Suspended
Fantastic game. Absolutely awesome all around the park and Monty.

Kye might have a difficult choice based on how his mum is traveling (i hope she is doing well) and with covid situation you hate to stuck overseas if he needed to come back. I’d tell him to stay for the season but these offers don’t come every day
Didn't even think about his mum. ? What a f**king hard choice that is. Do not envy that family right now.

Avoca

What a great match. There were a few dozen Mariner’s faithful camped at the southern end, behind APIA’s nets, knowing all to well they’d see some action.

Second half, & many had joined the Yellow Army at the north western side of the grandstand.

The ref’s were decent. Kept the game flowing.

We lost a bit of composure around the 80 minute mark. APIA were done & dusted. I counted many of their supporters leaving early.

There was a bunch of APIA gronks beneath the two bass drums slurring the same, monotone chants. They got sulky & all left early too.

Spectacular goals from us. Some long-range beauties too!

Onto the next match.

Corsair

The Mariner's won't let someone go here unless for top dollar and if it's right for the player.
If the money is right they'll be sold. Don't forget who's at the top. Rowles might be an exception because cof his personal circumstances, surely even MC wouldn't be that cold. I actually don't know what the go is if the club wants to sell a player and they don't want to be sold...

scottmac

Suspended
If the money is right they'll be sold. Don't forget who's at the top. Rowles might be an exception because cof his personal circumstances, surely even MC wouldn't be that cold. I actually don't know what the go is if the club wants to sell a player and they don't want to be sold...
It doesn't happen. Club and player need to agree on personal terms before any deal. This isn't the NBA. Also I don't think MC has as much (if any) say in this regard as you're alluding to here.

Last edited:

Forum Phoenix

Great night.
We were in another class across the entire pitch, very impressive display. Apia couldn’t even get enough chances to kick us off the park we were just too quick and organised.
Awesome football.

3 points… Monty - when I saw the team sheet I was happy but nervous in that we have never fielded this particular side/configuration. But no one (bar Roux a few times) even missed a beat. Seamless transition - even the subs for the most part. That shows a very well drilled and motivated side from top to bottom. Huge wraps to Monty and the staff.

2 points - Max. Fantastic game and a very important cracking first goal that set the tone from the get go.

1 point - take your pick tbh - but Hall was f**king immense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami