• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Federer vs. Nadal

serious14

Two gods amongst men.  This is truly the greatest game of tennis I have ever seen, equal to that US Open Final from a couple of years ago with Sampras against Agassi that went 7-6, 7-6, 6-7, 7-6. This just edges it because it went to a 5th.  And deadset, Federer is quite possibly the greatest individual sportsman (playing in a one man game) of all time. And 3.5 hours later, we're only now into the 5th set.    :popcorn: :tv:

Nadal won the first two sets 6-4, and Roger won the 3rd and 4th sets with 7-6 tiebreaks.  The tiebreak to end the fourth set....... wow.  Seriously, just wow.  There's nothing more you can say.  Whatever the end result may be, do yourselves a favour and watch the replay of this later on today.  You won't regret it.

4.42am - 1-1 in the 5th set, Federer on serve.

4.53am - Play is suspended due to rain at 2-2 in the 5th, Federer serving and deuce.

6.24am - Nadal wins it 9-7 in the 5th.  Unbelievable.

Kareem

+1
wow!
watchin it right now! Best match I have ever watched i think...when u think Federer is down and out- he proves you wrong!
Although Nadal kind of choked for me in tiebreaker
but what a tiebreaker...1st point was ridiculous (nadal back hand volley turnaround and federer down the line to win point)
then
Nadal with unbelievable down line shot for matchpoint
and then
Federer with another down the line shot to save it!
I am going for Federer!
PS. hope rain delay doesnt affect his momentum!

W

Wilson

What a match....Tennis and in particular Wimbledon has great champions...So humble in victory and defeat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred