• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Favorite Football Chants from overseas

dibo

FOA is no more sacred than Cwm Rhondda, and we bastardise that all the time - i.e. "what's it like to see a crowd?"

tuftman

When a team plays at Birmingham and shoot wide a several members of the crowd say "how wide" and the rest reply "NATION WIDE". Just thought i'd throw that one out there

tuftman

or how about "you'll never afford a home" to the tune of you'll never walk alone.......though we would need to think of verses.....anyone?

Arabmariner

To the scum

We pay for your dole
We pay for your doe-o-ole
What a waste of income tax
We pay for your dole

or

You're on the dole
You're on the doe-o-ole
Off you go to centrelink
You're on the dole

Arabmariner

How about this........

Please release me let me go
For I don't work here anymore
Cos I couldn't score a goal ( he scored no f**kin goals)
Mario you're ugly off you go
Altogether now 1-2-3-4

repeat etc

Yes....no?

Try it out in the shower......I think it works!

marinermick

batman.jpg

Blair

theres the good old o ah cantona i said o ah contonaso
so if u want to put it into a mariners you could sing
o ah macca i said o ah macca
haha wat u guys think
then i have heard this som were else but its bout the jets it goes
ur brother does ur mother ur sister does ur father they all do one another the bogans
and do that to the adams family theme song there my sugestions wat u guys think  8)

fedelta

redman said:
theres the good old o ah cantona i said o ah contonaso
so if u want to put it into a mariners you could sing
o ah macca i said o ah macca
haha wat u guys think
then i have heard this som were else but its bout the jets it goes
ur brother does ur mother ur sister does ur father they all do one another the bogans
and do that to the adams family theme song there my sugestions wat u guys think  8)

i agree. gd ideas redman!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred