• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Farewell Harry

sydmariner

as most of you have probebley heard 1 of australia's greatest ever soccer players Harry Kewell has announced that he'll retire at the end of the season
:overheadl: THANK'S FOR THE MEMORIES HARRY!!!:overheadl:

Big Al

Shame injuries ruined half his career.

Loved watching him score repeatedly for Leeds.

At the WC qualifier against Uruguay he was definitely still a great player. Watching him on the wing in front of me was unbelievable. They couldn't touch him.

I would have put him on plane for Brazil but I do understand why not.

midfielder

IMO from 1997 to 2005 in our darkest when Football was close to imploding and getting any media was almost impossible it was Harry that kept Football on the front page ... I don't often agree with Craig Foster but when he said Harry carried Australian Football for close to a decade ... I agree .... and what a player ...

Big Al

The biggest regret would have to be missing out in 1998 to Iran. That is when Harry was coming of age & would have destroyed that world cup as would our side.

At the end of the day ask any body - Do you know who Harry Kewell is & I reckon 90% would know even if they don't watch football or sport.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred