• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Farewell and Thank You Shaun

turbo

I think Dan the Man is capable of stepping up.
Apart from bleeding yellow and navy etc he seems to be a very capable administrator.
He knows the membership, has worked with sponsors & he`ll have Shaun to guide him.

Any other thoughts?
With all due respect to all involved unless he's been groomed to take over the role for an extended period of time thats not a great idea. Can't think of it like football where you're giving the kids a go.

Shaun Mielekamp

Hey everyone, thanks heaps for such kind words and support over the last week and a bit. Just a time for me to relax now with family and friends.
I'll still be around and for those who are coming to the game tomorrow night I'll be there in Bay 16 doing what I always wanted to do and sing for yellow!!
I look forward to catching you all there as we take it to the world in the AFC Cup!!

dlanod

Hey everyone, thanks heaps for such kind words and support over the last week and a bit. Just a time for me to relax now with family and friends.
I'll still be around and for those who are coming to the game tomorrow night I'll be there in Bay 16 doing what I always wanted to do and sing for yellow!!
I look forward to catching you all there as we take it to the world in the AFC Cup!!
Congrats on making the telecast too!

Very complimentary all round.

Ironbark

‘The Tigers’ front office overhaul continues ahead of Marshall’s first game in charge as coach as well, with former Central Coast Mariners CEO Shawn Mielekamp in talks with the club.

Mielekamp, who is highly regarded for the Mariners’ turnaround during his nine-year tenure, is in discussions with the Tigers around a senior community development role.’

Paywall (I don't subscribe to this btw)

Stuartmcateer

‘The Tigers’ front office overhaul continues ahead of Marshall’s first game in charge as coach as well, with former Central Coast Mariners CEO Shawn Mielekamp in talks with the club.

Mielekamp, who is highly regarded for the Mariners’ turnaround during his nine-year tenure, is in discussions with the Tigers around a senior community development role.’

That's a strange one for a Panthers man ?

Wombat

New Interim CEO is announced (until they find someone better?) Adam Thomson from Adelaide. Has been with the club 9 months in some vague role (Chief Commercial Officer)
Had 2.5 years at some Chinese club and 4.5 years at Adelaide FC so at least he is a Football man.

dlanod

Wouldn't wish the Tigers on my worst enemy.

Well, maybe him but not anyone else.

dlanod

New Interim CEO is announced (until they find someone better?) Adam Thomson from Adelaide. Has been with the club 9 months in some vague role (Chief Commercial Officer)
Had 2.5 years at some Chinese club and 4.5 years at Adelaide FC so at least he is a Football man.
Weirdly, apparently he's an ex-AFL player.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred