• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FAN BEHAVOUR

Status
Not open for further replies.

jockey

Hi All,

There's a bit of media suggesting there may be some angst on Sunday.

No reason there should be!!

The A League is all about getting the game back on the map in Aus.

Let's send a positive message to the world (I'm sure there'll be 1000's of viewers) that sport is uniting.

CHANT !!! WE'RE (CCM & JETS) all going on a SUMMER HOLIDAY to the ACL.

What could br brtter for both ???????

Hope it goes to penalty shoot out. Lets see if UGLY PLAY comes into play.

Jockey

dibo

i don't reckon we'll be getting together and having a singalong, but we're hardly going to be having pitched battles on moore park either.

they're c**ts, i'm happy if they know i think they're c**ts, but i've got no desire to have friendly or unfriendly contact with them on sunday one way or another.

SNOWMARINER

I do think any problems will be amplified 2000 times by the 'desperate for football to shot itself in the foot' media that to date has had very little to write about.

The last thing any true fan of the game wants to see on Monday is pages and TV coverage devoted to the F**kwits that thought it was a good idea to have a fight.

I've waited many years to see the rise of football in this country so don't let anybody around you f**k it up.

If anybody wants to fight f**k off and go do it at the NRL, AFL, Cricket or the Tennis. That way our game will increase in popularity.

Jimmy

There will be shit.
I can see it already.
Two teams that hate eat other entering into one gate. surely theres another gate they can open up.

S

striker

jockey said:
Hope it goes to penalty shoot out. Lets see if UGLY PLAY comes into play.

No - no penalty shoot out..that's a shit way of winning a game!  Mariners will win in regulation time.

And, there will be NO trouble....... Mariner fans don't start problems.....

tyson

haha, there will be no collaborating between the two supporters groups.

I really hope there is no trouble. I enjoy the fact that the only reason NRL, AFL and Rugby Union are in the papers more than Football is because of either drugs, assault, rape or other various forms of bad or criminal behaviour. Luckily, most football-related media is around signings, big games and fans etc.

As for Scum fans... it saddens me that so many of them are just stupid, immature and disgusting (that includes random parents. After that 2-0 win in the 1st leg of the semi were carrying on like 14 year olds) because there is a couple of decent guys within their fans. Moses and I were talking to one of them after that game and he was a good bloke.

MrCelery

jockey said:
Hi All,

There's a bit of media suggesting there may be some angst on Sunday.

Angst? Angst? I hope there is a ton of angst on Sunday - all of it the Squadron's, when we line the road down to Central, singing: "We did the Double, and you've got f@#k all!".

(Except qualification for Asia of course -perish the thought - Bogan's invade Asia. Shudder.)

tyson

In hope that we win, I plan on singing 'We are the A-League Champions, We are the A-League Champions, We are the A-League Champions! Woo-oo-woo-woo" to the tune of Bjork's Earth Intruders all the way back to Tuggerah Station and further on into Mingara.

SNOWMARINER

It's all good (and almost essential) to have light hearted sledging and enjoyed my time at the second leg sitting next to a row of jets fans who after the one next to me asked at the start of the game how do I think we will go against Qld next week set of a great rivalry between us where we spent the game sledging each others players and things that happened during the game.  After the game we shook hands and his row of mates all congradulated me on the game and left saying that we had been the better team.

That's what it's about. Going for broke during the game and not being a w**ker and trying to cause trouble after it.

I hope that any f**kwit that goes out of his way to cause trouble gets banned from attending A-League games on the other hand it's only natural to defend yourself. I hope all have a great day and the only reports on Monday are how f**king good we played.

S

soccersensei

forzamariners said:
its bound to happen imho
just on what scale

Surely, it's not "bound too" it's a question of the skill of the security and how well they shepherd the losing side out afterwards. We often talk of the poor security and not without due cause, but when I was at the Melbourne Sydney game which helped us win the plate - SFS security were very switched on. Also Newcastle disappeared pretty damn smartish after the major semi 2nd leg, and I'll be quite happy for them to take off again while we stand and cheer on our triumphant toilet seat brandishing yellow army!

S

soccersensei

That said, Jets supporters in Mariner bays is a hugely stupid scenario - but I still hope you are wrong Forza.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

The problem is, jockey, that you're preaching the the converted. The guys that come on here are the ones that want to stop problems, not start them.

If anything does happen on the train, do you think the cockheads at the FFA who (and I use the term oh-so-loosely) organised this GF would take responsibility?  They should, but they won't.

If there is any trouble, I daresay it'll be the part timers, the ones who are treating this game as a total pissup.  Considering the situation the FFA have created, I'd say some problems are inevitable, but let's hope it's kept to a minimum.  I'd actually expect most problems to occur in the pubs afterwards, like at the Captain Cook - the trains shouldn't be too bad.  Any trouble that does occur in pubs usually escapes media attention anyway.

Marinerchick

wouldnt they have nerve by sitting in the bay
i they cant find a spot in their supporters bay then dont sit in our bay theres a whole stadium!!!

Mariner Girl

Guys guys guys - settle the f*ck down already  :naughty:  :naughty:
This is NSW Australia, not bloody Glasgow, Amsterdam, Zagreb or Liverpool.

I think some of you might have been watching a little too much of Green Street Hooligans.  :headbutt:

Let's be mature and show that we can banter or fire up even  :fireup: with Newcastle supporters. But if they start -
DON'T RETALIATE - or we will drag you by the hair out of it and slap you ourselves. :tophat:

S

striker

Mariner Girl said:
But if they start - DON'T RETALIATE - or we will drag you by the hair out of it and slap you ourselves. :tophat:

Come on Girl ---- do you want us to roll over and play dead......... If any one starts it I'm gonna finish it! ..... lucky I'm a fairly fast runner!  :piralaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred