• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Facebook vs MySpace

Which one wins?

• Facebook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MySpace

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bear

"there can be only one"

highlander.jpg

Sean

I like facebook more than myspace.

It is much user friendly if youre not a dipshit.
Its faster.
It is less susceptible to viruses.
When you load up someones page, you dont have to endure 3 seconds of their annoying emo song that noone gives a shit about and wont listen to.
Photos are easier to upload.
You dont have to listen to someones annoying song.
You dont get added by wierdos from united states who you have no idea about.
Your profile is permanently private from said wierdos unless you purposely pursued making your Facebook page public.

Marinerchick

being a user of both facebook and myspace
i find facebook easier to use
myspace is just too hard to keep updated all the time
:)

Redline

FB. I never had a personal myspace page. My old band did, but I never got on it to update it.

serious14

As horridly addictive as it is, Facebook looks like an actual website.  MySpace looks like an ADHD cocaine addict's morning after.....

MrCelery

I was never attracted to MySpace. I have a Facebook but I find it rather annoying and full of stupid infantile games and other crap (including my own). Frankly I don't have enough time in the day or night for much attention to it. I'm too busy reading stuff on this forum!

Ted

Facebook for friends, Myspace for flogging my bands... so both in different ways!

~Floss~

Myspace is disgusting, slow, messy, annoying, etc. etc... I voted FB.

I can see why people say they are useless, waste of time, etc.
It's similar to using multiple SMS replies in situations better suited to a quick phone call, or when your phone rings at an inconvenient time for something non-urgent that was more appropriate for sms.

Any new medium has its place; they're all extra tools for the user to decide how they should best use it.

Both FB and MS have allowed me to keep in touch with people I would not have written letters to or phoned, many of them OS or interstate, or just too busy. But it can be annoying when someone you see all the time posts heaps of useless junk.

kevrenor

MrCelery said:
I was never attracted to MySpace. I have a Facebook but I find it rather annoying and full of stupid infantile games and other crap (including my own). Frankly I don't have enough time in the day or night for much attention to it. I'm too busy reading stuff on this forum!
:postcount:

Paolo

kevrenor said:
MrCelery said:
:postcount:
tis lucky that old farts is'nt their target market then;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred