• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FA Cup Semi Finals, 18th/19th April

ryan

As a Liverpool fan I am hopeful of an Everton victory tonight and I would be quite happy to see them lift the cup.

marinersman

ryan said:
As a Liverpool fan I am hopeful of an Everton victory tonight and I would be quite happy to see them lift the cup.

Put that on a Liverpool fan's forum and see what reaction you get.

Part_Timer

bandwagon.jpg
  that should explain

scottmac

Suspended
ryan said:

F**kin scouser, i hope your shite team lose every game from here on in and finish below the mighty toffee's.

Take your toffee love and stuff it where the sun don't shine.

COYB!!

TerrigalUtd

am watchin the game live on setanta cant wait for timmy cahill to score a few times maybe in jo with a few also    but bloody hope ronaldo wont score another one like he did against porto that was absolutely amazing tbh

serious14

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=36124&part=sports

Take your pic Trev.  My personal preference is "Fox Soccer Channel" - http://www.veetle.com/viewChannel.php?cid=49defd7f754fc - it's of exceptional quality and doesn't require any extra software, just a one time plugin download (a few megabytes).

:tv:

TerrigalUtd

FA Cup Preview: Everton v Manchester United

Everton manager David Moyes says Sunday's FA Cup semi-final is the biggest game of his managerial career.

It was 14 years ago that Paul Rideout headed The Toffees to FA Cup glory, their last visit to Wembley, and now it is David Moyes rather than Joe Royle who has his hopes pinned on his very own twin towers.

Everton have battled through the famous competition beating Liverpool and Aston Villa on their way to securing a Wembley date with the reigning Premier League and European champions Manchester United.

And Moyes reckons the showdown outweighs Merseyside derbies, European encounters and other cup clashes.

He said: "It is Everton's biggest game of the season, definitely,

"I think it is probably David Moyes' biggest game as Everton manager as well."

Moyes is eagerly anticipating the tie and remains in a positive mood despite the obvious strengths of the Old Trafford outfit.

He added: "I think we have a fair chance,

"We have been playing well and we go into the game with some confidence.

"Games against Manchester United have been tight this year, and they have been in the past.

"They are a side who can play in different ways, with different formations and different players. That's what makes them one of the top sides in the world."

With Yakubu and Victor Anichebe both long-term injury absentees and Louis Saha suffering with a virus, it is Tim Cahill and Marouane Fellaini who are likely to spearhead Moyes attack.

But Joseph Yobo, Nuno Valente and James Vaughan all fighting to be fit for this match.

Although Saha may not get the chance to join Tim Howard in renewing acquaintances with his former club, Fergusons attack will no doubt include a certain someone who can expect few pleasantries from Moyes' side.

Wayne once a blue always a blue Rooney will be in the red corner come Sunday should he recover from the knock he picked up in the week.

He is likely to take his place up front with Dimitar Berbatov and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Everton Probably Starting XI: Howard; Hibbert, Lescott, Jagielka, Baines; Osman, Pienaar, Neville, Rodwell; Fellaini, Cahill;

SUBS FROM: Yobo, Saha, Vaughan, Nash, Gosling, Jacobsen, Van der Meyde, Castillo, Baxter.

PREDICTION: It's vitally important that Everton score first if they're going to have any chance of facing either Chelsea or Arsenal in the final. If United get the first then it will be a uphill struggle for the toffees.

David Moyes will have his men pumped up for this match and I believe it will be a very close game, with extra time being a real possibility.

United have their mind on the league and European Cup also and their fitness after a tough match in Porto midweek might tell.

PIVOTAL PLAYER: TIM CAHILL  :) ;D(Everton) The Australian scored an FA CUP Semi-Final goal for Millwall in 2004 and Everton need their star man to step up to the mark again on Sunday. When Cahill plays well, Everton play well.

SCORE: Everton 2-1 Manchester United :vhappy: :vhappy: (aet)

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/everton-fc/123929-fa-cup-preview-everton-v-manchester-united---moyes-cant-wait-for-wembley.html

Tim Cahill to score, possibly winner. Real excited for this in with a chance since Fergie is resting most of start 11.

Wembley 09 - YES WE CAN

Ben

ryan said:
You only want everton to win so you can make more jokes directed at me at training

Ben

nil all at half time and i really hope this doesnt go to extra time cause i am sick of watchin man utd games go to extra time and then penalties. game has been ok considering man utd are playin all the second string players

Ben

end of 90 mins and its still nil all, that means there will be extra time. seems pretty even so far, man utd have a few more attacking oppportunities but everton are looking dangerous from set pieces

Ben

end of 120 mins and nil all, so now it goes to penalties. sorry for all the posts but i am watchin on laptop and thought i would do a brief update on it. I HATE PENALTIES

Ben

everton win on penalties 4-2, howard made two great saves and tim cahill missed his over the bar :( good luck everton, hope you beat chelsea.  I STILL REALLY HATE PENALTIES!!

Sym

whoah
my stream cut out lol
Howard used to play for United correct ?
and Timmy missed :eek: least it didn't matter :)

HAHA FIRE UP DAVID !!!!!!!!!!
it'll be a beautiful blue Wembley final

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred