• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FA Cup - Quarter Finals

ryan

This is going to be the best FA Cup Final in ages....perhaps not from a Craig Foster technical point of view but down to sheer passion and historical significance. I can't wait.

Mariner Girl

I've been away for the weekend (no communication) and am still reeling from the results. :headbutt:

Only one thing for it - Go Cardiff City  :eek:verhead: Since Viddy used to play for them  ;)

CFC105

ryan said:
This is going to be the best FA Cup Final in ages....perhaps not from a Craig Foster technical point of view but down to sheer passion and historical significance. I can't wait.
[/quote

I agree, after losing that sick to the stomach feeling I say go Pompey or Cardiff :eek:verhead: both cities hold memories for me.

bulldogmariner

Well the romance of the FA cup has arrived
Congratulations on the teams in the final 4 but shame on the other primier league teams who dont take this competition seriously
I think West Brom will defeat pompey and hold the Cup up at Wemebly.
They will also be promoted at the end of the season showing teams in the EPL that they can play well in more than one competiton a season.
Watch out for Miller from West Brom he scored at hatrick against Bristol on weekend and he is an english international of the future

cruiser

Pompey will do it. They have wanted this again for 50 years. They have the team to do it and do it they will.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred