• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FA Cup - Quarter Finals

serious14

Sheffield United/Middlesbrough vs. Cardiff City

Manchester United vs. Portsmouth

Bristol Rovers vs. West Bromwich Albion

Barnsley vs. Chelsea

Biggest home game in years for Barnsley, good on 'em.  Hope they spring another upset against the London filth.  Here's to Man U destroying Portsmouth and waltzing on to Wembley.  Again.    ;D ;D ;D

ryan

Got to love Portsmouth and Barnsley. I was dreading another Man U - Chealsea final. Good Stuff

FFC Mariner

Proper football occasion in this years final. No more Manure and Filth 0-0 boreathon.

Real supporters enjoying a once in a lifetime day out.

Love it

kepo

Always love to see the championship teams come up and defeat the billionares. That's wat the FA cup is all about. THe underdogs!

cruiser

It's about time that the domination of a few clubs in both the League and the FA Cup came to an end. As a Pompey supporter I'm thrilled that they have finally won again at Old Trafford and made it through to the FA Cup semi finals. And I'm almost as thrilled for Barnsley. A great result for the underdogs and fore English football.  :eek:verhead:

serious14

Barnsley to win the UEFA Cup in 2008/2009 playing from the Championship, then to storm through Europe and win the Champions League in 2009/2010.  You heard it here first. 

:eek: :eek: :vhappy: :vhappy: ;D ;D

dru

come on barnsley.  :eek:verhead: :ashamed:

Now we just need pompey to go and we have a non premier league final, congratulations to all the winning teams especially Cardiff city.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
West Brom / Barnsley final.....have to be a better visual game than last years...but what game wouldnt be...man U v Chelski...SUCKED

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred