• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FA Cup Quarter Finals

serious14

This weekend, kickoff times GMT:

Saturday

Pompey vs. Brum - 12.30  (Draw)
Fulham vs. Spurz - 17.20  (Fulham)

Sunday

Reading vs. The Villa - 13.45  (Reading)
Chel$ea vs. Stoke - 16.00  (Chelsea)

Rather bizarrely, Stoke have only fulfilled half of their 6000 allocation.  Strange.... it's not _that_ far to go, and tickets were super cheap at 25.

dibo

serious14 said:

Saturday

Sunday

Rather bizarrely, Stoke have only fulfilled half of their 6000 allocation.  Strange.... it's not _that_ far to go, and tickets were super cheap at 25.

The train's gonna cost more than that. And if your pints don't cost more than that, you're not really trying.

serious14

dibo said:
serious14 said:

Saturday

Sunday

The train's gonna cost more than that. And if your pints don't cost more than that, you're not really trying.

I'm going to London on Sunday for 22 quid return.  Further from Sheffield to London than it is Stoke.  Trick is to book ahead.  ;)

Paolo

FFC Mariner said:
Pompey (magic of the cup and all that)
Fulham (der)
Villa (after a replay)
Stoke (Terry og)
Pompey(due to being at home)
Spurs(cause we will mobf**k fulham
Villa(no idea about score but will win by one)
Chelsea(because they are at home)

FFC Mariner

Big thumbs up for Avram Grant - I think he gets it. From the BBC

"I never get tired of saying that this is a game of passion, this is a game of emotions. This is not just a game of taking money from here and putting it here.

"Of course money is important, but with money alone, you will not succeed as a football team. So I try to put myself on the sidelines and remember when I was a child and supported my team. These supporters deserve someone who will fight for them and we are trying."

bulldogmariner

serious14 said:
dibo said:
serious14 said:

Saturday

Sunday

I'm going to London on Sunday for 22 quid return.  Further from Sheffield to London than it is Stoke.  Trick is to book ahead.  ;)
You can also catch the megabus for a quid.

FFC Mariner

Thats us f**ked.

Secretly glad for Pompey, club going/gone broke in semi's. Quite like them to get to Wembley for the final from a "magic of the cup" perspective.

Now hoping that Stoke win and break some Chavs legs too.

Paolo

Make that 3-1, Gudjohnsen!

Spurs are on their way to Wembley, Tottenhams gonna do it again,
They cant stop em the boys from Tottenham, the boys from White Hart Lane

FFC Mariner

Ho hum,

Back to the bread and butter of Europe.

Spurs will lose as Pompey are nailed on for FA Cup fairly tale this season

Blair

Paolo said:
Make that 3-1, Gudjohnsen!

Spurs are on their way to Wembley, Tottenhams gonna do it again,
They cant stop em the boys from Tottenham, the boys from White Hart Lane
hahahhahahahahahah unless ur Pompey

Paolo

If its one thing we are good at, its getting our hopes up only to be disappointed. Part an parcel of supporting spurs really..

FFC Mariner

Rumours that Harry bet on Pompey?

Reports are that the Yids all left at 1 nil down. Quote "thought there was a bomb scare"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami