• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

EPL Fixtures

Paolo

Sym said:
Good clubs fanbases spread.
We have a good academy and youth team and reserves
We don't field a bunch of foreign 20 year olds and look what happens, We challenge..
And it was more than one game..lol
may i just point out that you both ended up winning f**k all......

Bear

keensy said:
Sym said:
We don't field a bunch of foreign 20 year olds and look what happens, We challenge..
may i just point out that you both ended up winning f**k all......

MASSIVE BAM

Sym

At the end of the day..
I just like watching football and having a team to support overseas

hasbeen

Sym said:

"we have a good academy ..." what a shame none of them apart from John Terry are actually in the first grade. Most of their first grade squad are foreigners and the home grown (English) ones are products of other clubs.... Joe Cole and Frank Lampard (West Ham), Ashley Cole (Arsenal), Wayne Bridge (Soton), Shaun Wright Phillips (Forest).

"and Reserves ..." they finished 6th of 10 in the Southern League

"and Youth Team (U18s) ... " finished 7th of 11 in their regional group

Wise up son and choose yourself a decent Club ... !

Sym

I could be like many people and pick united cause they are best and what not..

Paolo

Sym said:
and how would that be any different to how all all the chelsea fans started 'supporting' chelsea???

bulldogmariner

Watch out for Newcastle early especially to take points of man utd at old trafford.
The King is back on the Toon so watch them fly.

loyalist

keensy said:
Sym said:
and how would that be any different to how all all the chelsea fans started 'supporting' chelsea???
ppl jumped on the chelsea bandwagon just before they became good( ie. when abrahamovic bought them)
big difference imho

serious14

bulldogmariner said:
Watch out for Newcastle early especially to take points of man utd at old trafford.
The King is back on the Toon so watch them fly.

Wait.......... you're being serious??

Poor bastard.

Part_Timer

hey serious get ready for more of this....HAHAHaHA  [flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BQ7GcPMoWk[/flash]

dru

keensy said:
centralcoastyouth said:
get on west brom to beat arsenal as soon as you can
they'll need to win so they can get out of the relegation zone :popcorn:

Tottenham away to boro, we are shit at the start of the season and even shitter(is that a word?) away from home.

Playing boro with Jones in goals. Your probably more than half a chance

It could be a long year for the red and white

serious14

_-=DTF=-_ said:
hey serious get ready for more of this....HAHAHaHA  [flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BQ7GcPMoWk[/flash]

Yeah, um, no.  :p

Take your 60 million pounds and run along now.  ;)

FFC Mariner

Away to Hull Shitty...........brilliant, their 1st ever Prem game, packed house, only 850 away tickets .

Depressing 1-0 defeat coming up

FFC Mariner

Lots do, its a new ground since we last played them so the anoraks want to cross it off their lists.

Go figure

coastiefan

i can't wait for this season....i have decided to start supporting a team this year and i picked man u because they are awesome n ronaldo is the best

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred