• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Epic Photos Thread (NWS)

serious14

ngc2818_hheritage.jpg

Planetary Nebula NGC 2818 

dru

serious14 said:
dibo said:
serious14 said:
If you took that then I hate you.....

sure did. the day we went to see der club give away a 1-0 lead over the sechszigers.

I hate you............................................................ now.

You know, you cold hop on a plane and go to places like this yourself  :p

Auburn Mariner

So Ronald Reagan is the greatest American President?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ha. Gimme a break.

The greatest puppet OF ALL TIME, his wife operated him like Terry Dunham operates Achmed the Dead Terrorist.

Arnie is a FAR superior Governor of California than the B-grade Reagan EVER was.

Best American Presidents would include Ike, FDR, Lincoln. Clinton and JFK were magnificent communicators AND skirt-chasers (Marilyn as your MISTRESS!!! Aye, Caramba!).

Worst, weeeellll, George W, Carter, that pathological liar Nixon (apparently, the film of his interviews with David Frost are extraordinarily compelling) all get a mention.

Redline

Auburn Mariner said:
So Ronald Reagan is the greatest American President?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ha. Gimme a break.

The greatest puppet OF ALL TIME, his wife operated him like Terry Dunham operates Achmed the Dead Terrorist.

Arnie is a FAR superior Governor of California than the B-grade Reagan EVER was.

Best American Presidents would include Ike, FDR, Lincoln. Clinton and JFK were magnificent communicators AND skirt-chasers (Marilyn as your MISTRESS!!! Aye, Caramba!).

Worst, weeeellll, George W, Carter, that pathological liar Nixon (apparently, the film of his interviews with David Frost are extraordinarily compelling) all get a mention.

Lincoln and JFK didn't actually do anything. JFK only gets remembered because he was assassinated, and Lincoln for being the President during the civil war.

Redline

The only thing of any note he did was sign the Emancipation Proclamation and get assassinated in a theatre by an actor. And the EP was demanded by the times and the North, so that was just as much a smart move for his career as anything.

serious14

i).  I started this thread, so bite me
ii).  A gif is a series of still frames - so in essence, it's many photo's in one
iii).  Contribute, or gtfo.

:p

dibo

serious14 said:
iii).  Contribute, or gtfo.

:p

Orright:

Stonehenge:
n599581409_1674677_7284.jpg

The Champs Elyse looking towards the Arc de Triomphe:
n599581409_1850995_3282.jpg

Inside Norman Foster's dome atop the Reichstag:
n599581409_1851017_726.jpg

The standing areas in the Olympiastadion in Mnchen:
n599581409_1851012_8962.jpg

London:
n599581409_1674672_5977.jpg

dibo

serious14 said:
dibo said:
The standing areas in the Olympiastadion in Mnchen:
n599581409_1851012_8962.jpg

Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

And I'm done.

imagine - 3 bays across, twice as many rows as bay 16 and wider too - let's say on average 6 'seats' wider. except as it's a standing area you can sell twice as many tickets.

3 x 44 x 28 = 3696.

oh, and there's a standing area at each end. :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred