• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Emirates Stadium........

Paolo

....gets the treatment it deserves :D :D :D
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/41413/Spurs-fans-accused-of-foul-play

SPURS fans are being blamed for letting their dogs poo at rival Arsenals lavish Emirates stadium.

The Tottenham supporters encourage their pets to do their business on steps leading to the entrances in secret night-time raids on the enemy.

Council cleaners at the state-of-the-art 430 million ground in Holloway, north London, have to clear up the daily mess.

Angry Arsenal fans have complained to their local paper about the fouling and the club has vowed to tackle the problem.

One, John OConnell, who lives near the stadium, said the dog fouling at the Emirates concourse and stairways was disgraceful, adding: I would rather Arsenal surrounded the stadium with barbed wire and have it patrolled by alsatians.

Fellow fan Graham Watson, 43, said Spurs fans take their dogs to the stadium to do their business and then dont pick it up after them. Its clearly deliberate.

They even have the cheek to wear their Spurs scarves. Ive seen dozens of them.

A Tottenham Hotspur spokesman said he was unaware of any foul

Arabmariner

jack mitchell said:
From what i have heard space has more atmosphere then this place
Unfortunately that is the case with a lot of all seater stadiums.They just don't have the same atmosphere as the old stadiums with terracing.
Pristine and pretty but soulless most of them.

I was talking to a mates dad recently when he was out here on holiday(an old Arsenal fan).When I asked him if he still went to the games he said no he didn't really like the place but also he reckoned it's not a real football crowd anymore.He told me you end up sitting next to plonkers with the money to buy a ticket(an achievent in itself)who know f**k all about the game.
Full houses every week but it's not full of real fans.

Unfortunately due to disasters like Hillsborough there will be no going back to terracing. :(

Germanys the place to be though..........safe standing areas etc...great atmosphere and exciting football.The UK authorities could learn a lot from the Germans but they won't because as usual they know best!

tuftman

Arabmariner said:
jack mitchell said:
From what i have heard space has more atmosphere then this place
Unfortunately that is the case with a lot of all seater stadiums.They just don't have the same atmosphere as the old stadiums with terracing.
Pristine and pretty but soulless most of them.

I was talking to a mates dad recently when he was out here on holiday(an old Arsenal fan).When I asked him if he still went to the games he said no he didn't really like the place but also he reckoned it's not a real football crowd anymore.He told me you end up sitting next to plonkers with the money to buy a ticket(an achievent in itself)who know f**k all about the game.
Full houses every week but it's not full of real fans.

Unfortunately due to disasters like Hillsborough there will be no going back to terracing. :(

Germanys the place to be though..........safe standing areas etc...great atmosphere and exciting football.The UK authorities could learn a lot from the Germans but they won't because as usual they know best!

Yeah the German crowds are always awesome to, you could tell that from the TV screen at the WC, always singing etc. I love the aerial shot of the Nou Camp (Barca) looks like a purpose built nosebleed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred