• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Elrich Goone? (Troisi edit), Edgar Davids anyone?

serious14

Bex - I wasn't aware that there was a line I had to stop at concerning valid and constructive criticism of a coach...... I don't dislike Lawrie as a person (in fact, he's a top bloke), I don't dislike him as a coach, I am just voicing some of my concerns about the way we are playing, the way we are being coached - because I've seen the way we _can_ play, and it bothers me that we can't do that 90% of the time, as opposed to 5% of the time.

I'm a realist - I know there's no way we can play like that 100% of the time, it's just not possible (the swamp game against QLD for example), but I know that it is entirely possible for us to play like that a lot more often.  Aren't you sick of watching pointless long ball after long ball, or misguided lob into the box, only for us to me murdered on the counter because of out of position defenders??

For you to just sit there with your fingers in your ears going "la la la lamnotlisteningdon'tpickonourcoach" is, quite frankly, childish.

P.S.  Bear - remember that 2-0 loss to NZ in V1??    Bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!!!  *sobs*

Bear

Yep, there is another one.

We have played WAY WORSE than the v1 gf greenpole, MANY MANY times

adz

Staff member
Last round of season 2 vs Adelaide... was the only time I've left a game early it was so shit.

Bear

Yep, I can think of worse words than shit to describe that game

Trott was in goal that game to....... just saying is all

Ted

keensy said:
Ted said:
Newcastle scored due to Viddy having a monumental brain fart.
Yes, but that doesnt change the fact that they were the far better team on the day

Maybe so, but they only scored due to an error in our defence.

Bear

Ted said:
keensy said:
Ted said:
Yes, but that doesnt change the fact that they were the far better team on the day

They didnt ONLY score because of the error, Bridge still had a lot of work to do, and he finished perfectly.

Ted

Bearinator said:
Ted said:
keensy said:
Ted said:

They didnt ONLY score because of the error, Bridge still had a lot of work to do, and he finished perfectly.

If viddy didn't make that blunder his task would have been much harder than it was.

Ted

After viddy, bridge wrong footed wilko and slotted it past danny and he made it look very easy.

FFC Mariner

No.........surely not Wilko f**king it up?? Who could ever imagine that happening.

If he wasnt captain..................

tyson

ok guys can we please stop teasing the mariners?

there is a line you are about to cross and it is here...

-------------------------------------------

stop having an opinion.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred