• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Don't miss me too much...

Pokes

Hola.I'm in a dodgy "Cyber" cafe in Nepal. Tis rad!
Am having such a blast here....all we do is drink beer and eat! Its awesome :)

loyalist

pokey said:
So your not helping the disadvantaged?

marinermick

forzamariners said:
pokey said:
So your not helping the disadvantaged?

obviously not - she is eating all their food and drinking all their beer

dibo

marinermick said:
pokey said:

just don't fly yetiair

my sister flew with yeti air to luklas. she took the most amazing videos of landing and takeoff - farking crazy shit. if you get it wrong, you'd get it really really wrong...

marinermick

dibo said:
marinermick said:
pokey said:

just don't fly yetiair

my sister flew with yeti air to luklas. she took the most amazing videos of landing and takeoff - farking crazy shit. if you get it wrong, you'd get it really really wrong...

as what happened last week

two aussies died in that yeti air crash

fancing calling an airline yeti air

Ted

marinermick said:
dibo said:
marinermick said:
pokey said:

just don't fly yetiair

That's abominable.  :)

Bex

Ted said:
marinermick said:
dibo said:
marinermick said:
pokey said:

just don't fly yetiair

That's abominable.  :)

:piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

I got the rest of the family to live pause Crossing Jordan so I could tell them that one and everyone was ROTFL-ing  :piralaugh:

Pokes

I'm alive :p

We went to Nagakort and saw Everest in the distance....it was AMAZING....
The most beautiful scenery I have ever seen in my life.

Working at the Orphanage now, most were not taking volunteers because it is their main religious festival here, so very quiet around town.

Orphange is very sad...the kids clothes are torn and grubby, and tiny kids wandering with no shoes and only enough rice a day to feed 22 of the 50 kids. We show up most days to play with them, hjelp with their english and help clean. Its amazing work.

We leave to go trekking Annapurna on Tuesday for 9 days which will be amazing.

Then its off to thailand for cheap hookers and beer.

serious14

pokey said:

Even if you decided to go lesbian for a night, the boys there have the 'goods', so you're in luck either way.  ;D

Marinerchick

pokey said:
I'm alive :p

We went to Nagakort and saw Everest in the distance....it was AMAZING....
The most beautiful scenery I have ever seen in my life.

Working at the Orphanage now, most were not taking volunteers because it is their main religious festival here, so very quiet around town.

Orphange is very sad...the kids clothes are torn and grubby, and tiny kids wandering with no shoes and only enough rice a day to feed 22 of the 50 kids. We show up most days to play with them, hjelp with their english and help clean. Its amazing work.

We leave to go trekking Annapurna on Tuesday for 9 days which will be amazing.

nawww that almost made me cry pokes
hope your having an awsome time
miss you x

skilbeck

serious14 said:
pokey said:

Even if you decided to go lesbian for a night, the boys there have the 'goods', so you're in luck either way.  ;D

im sure you know all about the boys from thailand serial, are there some shady aspects to your frequent trips to south east asia? :p

Pokes

Woo! I'm in Poko-Rar, about to head off for some 50c shots....YES people, you heard it right. 50c shots of any spirit :D So what if I'm hungover for trekking..... right??

Random, but everyone in Nepal seems to go for Chelsea. Either that, or their shirts are cheap here. I've seen heaps and heaps of (smart) people wearing em.

So weird, Poko-Rar is full of tourists....I'm surrounded by white people and its odd!!

Hope your all coping :p
BTW...someone find me a job for when I get home. kthnx.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred