• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Does this mean we can re-name Bay 16 to "Danny Vukovic Memorial Stand"??

Pokes

FFA = Dickshits.

Can we invest in some life size cutouts of Danny? Maybe stick them in the goal?

Or some shirts...protesting their idiotic decision (cause a board of 2 people is really substantial).

FFC Mariner

First home game that is televised (not pre season cup)

Nice big banner to honour the poor kid

One heaping abuse on FFA/Buckley/Shields is likely to not go down well, the club could get in the shit and give them another excuse to have a go at the club

Pokes

^ Definitely a banner or something. He needs to know the Marinators still love him!

90% of A-League supporters are behind Danny. A panel of 2 dimwits aren't.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
renaming the bay "The Danny Vucovic Stand" would be cool, but people, he aint passed away...he gave a dickhead ref a piss weak high five....he is gonna be back sometime in early december...mind you getting the piper guy to play danny boy with the joint singing along on the day of his return would be spectacular

serious14

Greenpoleffc said:
Lone piper starts playing Danny boy..........rest of crowd joins in.

Instant anthem and relevant

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Best idea ever!!!    Where's the piper, get him practicing this song now!!!

:vhappy:

deano

Another User (Graant) and i were discussing actually making Red Cards for everyone in bay 16. So that every game that Shields or Breeze makes refs, We all in unicen give them the red card for poor referreing. I have an industrial colour printer at my work so this is very possible to accomplish. another idea is to get coloured paper/laminate and make them that way (finer points still being need to be discussed).

Tez

RECKY said:
mind you getting the piper guy to play danny boy with the joint singing along on the day of his return would be spectacular

Great idea, also be good for a chant and if we could get alot of people singing it at BT would show our support for Danny, could be our version of YNWL.. Would Be AWESOME!!

radar

The Danny Boy idea is the best thing ever, but can the lyrics be reworked for the occasion..?

Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
The summer's gone, and all the flowers dying
'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide.
But come ye back when summer's in the meadow
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow
'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so.

And if you come, when all the flowers are dying
And I am dead, as dead I well may be
You'll come and find the place where I am lying
And kneel and say an "Ave" there for me.

And I shall hear, tho' soft you tread above me
And all my dreams will warm and sweeter be
If you'll not fail to tell me that you love me
I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.

I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.

...it's actually quite nice the way it is...

S

soccersensei

AH More "Danny Boy" posts! Sorry didn't see this thread till just now, I knocked up a rewrite of the Danny Boy Lyrics in the Merged danny thread. Be interested to hear what you think Serious & Greenpole...

Best
SS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred